• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

According to Raptors Media Relations, Toronto now has five double-digit comeback victories this season, the most in the NBA.

kLk9e.gif

Piecake

Wiggins with a good game. 29 points, 5 rebounds, 4 steals, and 2 assists.

In a loss obviously, but so far I am liking the trade!

Bennett had 10 and 6 as well. He is a pretty good pick and pop shooter

Soonri

Rockets played pretty good D down the stretch and the Mavs shot reeeeeeally badly from distance... I'm kind of glad in the end Mavs lost because this game showed a lot of our flaws. We'll need to really improve for December.

Harden is so ugly to watch. All he does is flop for free throws and jack up 3s.
I cannot watch rocket games this season, I can't see how it's fun for games to constantly start and stop because his goal is to shoot free throws. His style of play is terrible, but it takes advantage of shit rules.

Cloudy

Banned
He's frustrating sometimes as a fan, but he's effective as hell. No doubt one of the best players in the league. I feel like he's gotten better defensively too (still not very good though).

Without all the ridiculous calls, he's just another guy

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
If the Cavs don't turn this shit around.. and Love walks.. which in turn then LeBron walks.. they are so super fucked.

They should have kept Wiggins and Bennett and tried to build this thing up.. because I know it's just what 11 games in.. but it's been pretty much a disaster.. some how Waiters has digressed completely.. LeBron seems to have a hard time actually playing with a legit PG.. surprise surprise.. and they lack pretty much as much depth as the Heat did last year.

Well done Cleveland.

If the Cavs don't turn this shit around.. and Love walks.. which in turn then LeBron walks.. they are so super fucked.

They should have kept Wiggins and Bennett and tried to build this thing up.. because I know it's just what 11 games in.. but it's been pretty much a disaster.. some how Waiters has digressed completely.. LeBron seems to have a hard time actually playing with a legit PG.. surprise surprise.. and they lack pretty much as much depth as the Heat did last year.

Well done Cleveland.

LeBron's not walking. He can't. After how big of a deal and how dramatic he was about this return to Cleve it would destroy his image to tuck and run after a season or two and he cares too much about that. For better or worse I think he is resigned to finishing his career in Cleveland.

rinse82

Well done Cleveland.

Dat 20/20 hindsight.

Getting LeBron is always the right move. 10 times out of 10.

It's not working out right now, and they might not get it right at all, but let's not get crazy and say they were better off not doing these deals.

Top Bottom