• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

If the Pelicans lose this game I'm going to be pissed off.

Ha ha...even Chicago game announcer has Golden State on his mind. :)

Dallas gonna need to learn how play defense come playoff time.

Good game. Bulls showed they can hang with the big boys despite not having their best bench player, and the Mavs looked good(they are my favorite west team).

This would be a a fun Finals matchup for sure.

Soonri

B35ye3vIEAAIguf.jpg

Good fucking night everyone

I'll save y'all any thoughts and just say WHAT A FUCKING GAME!!!!

Also LMAO @ these fans. I feel for 'em

BadAss2961

Good game. Bulls showed they can hang with the big boys despite not having their best bench player, and the Mavs looked good(they are my favorite west team).

This would be a a fun Finals matchup for sure.
Best bench player is arguably Mirotic now. Taj is fun when he's good, but pretty awful when he's bad. He's so inconsistent, and loses it after every foul he commits.

How come McDermott didn't play at all?

Dubs with a solid half. Happy to see Barnes get going early.

He's barely been playing lately. He only played about 5 minutes in the first half for the last several games. Guess he's just not impressing Thibs. Hope he gets better.

Damn 3s killed the Bulls tonight. The breaking point for me was freaking Richard Jefferson nailing 3 of them in 4th quarter. Pissed me off.

Edit: Well, just looked at the box score and apparently he only had one. I guess that's what happens when I can barely see what's going on my shitty stream. Devin Harris was 6-6 though from 3. Jesus

Soonri

LMAO! Steph saves the Dubs from a bad loss.

But seriously, Draymond Green is gonna get PAIIIIIIIIIIIID this off-season.

Top Bottom