• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Pimpwerx

Bosh should probably jump there. He had position. Oh well. Brooklyn is playing well offensively. Rotations are a step too slow on defense. PEACE.

FTF

Tel shooting lights out.

And Gyllenhaal sporting a serious beard there court side next to Z.

Edit: lol at them just doing the celebrity cam thing and not including Jake...maybe they didn't recognize him ha.

Pimpwerx

Damn, Brooklyn is on fire right now. Gotta ride out the storm and claw it back. The ball is just finding them right now. PEACE.

Fjordson

I don't know if Anderson will get suspended. Looked like a swing at first, but he was sort of just coming down on Allen's forearms and elbow 'cause he was holding him.

Anyways, Nets look good tonight, but it's hard for me to have much confidence in them for the series.

Cloudy

Banned
I don't know if Anderson will get suspended. Looked like a swing at first, but he was sort of just coming down on Allen's forearms and elbow 'cause he was holding him.

Yeah I thought he even connected at first

That peace thing is hilarious. People make fun of it all the time and he still does it. It's like the equivalent of those guys who wear fedoras despite all the internet backlash.

I never thought of it in that context, but that is EXACTLY what it is. It's straight early-90s level annoying and he wears it proudly. Pimp = fedora man.

Top Bottom