• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

LOL @ Don Quixote the try hard.

This is a tough matchup without Ibaka on defense. He's such a complete player for us.

Still...any team with KD and YNB has a chance to take over.

Shun

This is gonna be an interesting series, I love seeing all the different lineups and matchups that Pop pulls out.

I just hope there are less calls and more fundamental basketball.

I know but i have a feeling okc will be playing catch up. Getting destroyed in the paint and KD and Russ will have to play too many min. Spurs win by 10.
I love my team, but KD can eliminate leads like nobodies business. You have to bury them by 30, and even then it might not be enough.

Good first half. Punchers chance in the second. Everything I've seen this half confirms my belief that we had this series in the bag if healthy.

Ifs and buts...

GPsych

I'm actually a bit worried. 40 points in the paint and the Spurs are only up by 8. No way my Spurs can keep up that level of play for two more quarters. Still, Spurs are deep. Game might as well be tied at this point IMO.

Westbrook is more of a ball hog then Kobe ever was and I thought that was impossible.

Durant was standing over there with his hands up for 10 seconds while Westbrook dribbled around, lost the ball, got it back, ran back to the 3 point line and threw up a dumbass shot. Sometimes Durant looks like he wants to choke out Westbrook lol. He is a good scorer but team player he is not

RedEther

Westbrook is more of a ball hog then Kobe ever was and I thought that was impossible.

Durant was standing over there with his hands up for 10 seconds while Westbrook dribbled around, lost the ball, got it back, ran back to the 3 point line and threw up a dumbass shot. Sometimes Durant looks like he wants to choke out Westbrook lol. He is a good scorer but team player he is not

dru5SqN.jpg

Yet he takes less shots and averages more assists than Kobe.

Shun

OKC salty they're not getting enough calls they're usually given on a silver platter.

I've loved Leonard since his rookie season, now with how he's grown he's quickly becoming my new favorite player this generation.

Top Bottom