• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Shun

okc is hopeless without ibaka

spurs vs heat rematch it is

As much as I love the Spurs, that's definitely wrong.

We saw Durant blow up and it's definitely possible for OKC to scrape by if they get hot.

Given the amount of minutes that Durant and Westbrook play, I'm worried for how that will affect them later down the line.

rando14

i7KTQz186DIWt.gif

GG Spurs.

The small lineup is not how OKC should approach this series. They're better off rotating Collison and Adams in the lineup the entire game.

This game shows how valuable Ibaka is to everything our team does.

Shun

Cory Joseph always looks like he's having fun whenever he's out. It's like he's never mad and he's happy he's getting minutes.

I respect that.

Cloudy

Banned
We need an inside defensive presence, not more scoring options.

You need more than 2 consistent scoring options to beat the Spurs. KD and YNB are working so hard to score and Spurs will be even better prepared next game.

That said, Ibaka would have been that 3rd guy.

You need more scoring man.

Not at all. 105 wins that game with Ibaka.

We have up 60+ points in the paint. Having Harden play the role of swinging fence on the perimeter solves zero of the deficiencies we showed this evening.

You need more than 2 consistent scoring options to beat the Spurs. KD and YNB are working so hard to score and Spurs will be even better prepared next game.

That said, Ibaka would have been that 3rd guy.

We went hurting for points at all this game. And yes, Ibaka is an excellent two way player.

Cloudy

Banned
Not at all. 105 wins that game with Ibaka.

I would bet that the Spurs are averaging more than 105 so far in the playoffs. No way Duncan scores that much w/ Ibaka but if you let Spurs shoot well from 3, they are unbeatable. OKC guards have to defend better

I would bet that the Spurs are averaging more than 105 so far in the playoffs. No way Duncan scores that much w/o Ibaka but if you let Spurs shoot well from 3, they are unbeatable. OKC guards have to defend better

They hit 105 exactly once against us in four games this season. The other three were 100 or less. Ibaka makes that big of a difference.

SA only scored 9 three pointers. That wasn't the issue at all. It was the ease of walking into the lane and hitting easy layups.

Cloudy

Banned
They hit 105 exactly once against us in four games this season. The other three were 100 or less. Ibaka makes that big of a difference.

Cmon, you know the Spurs regular season stats mean nothing

Top Bottom