• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

lil smoke

Banned
What about P. George? I think he is the one that needs to take a step upfront if Indy wants to win this series.

I see him as an X-factor at this point. They need to be able to do it regardless of him.

Some good pregame stuff, about the real champions and the 3-peaters.

I'm a Jordan guy, but Lebron makes arguments at this point... from people that know the game, that is. Not the young fake fans.

Jigolo

I see him as an X-factor at this point. They need to be able to do it regardless of him.

Some good pregame stuff, about the real champions and the 3-peaters.

I'm a Jordan guy, but Lebron makes arguments at this point... from people that know the game, that is. Not the young fake fans.
And I think they can without a big performance by PG. Pacers seem to play fantastic ball when their bigs do well. That's going to be their biggest chance.

I'm really pissed about that early foul they called on PG when LeBron fell, because in the fantasy dreamland in my head, whenever I'm guarding LBJ, that's exactly what I do to him: goad him into charging in with his heavy head and shoulder like he does on EVERY single drive and pull back at the right moment to have him fall on his face. It's hilarious. More people should try it, unless it's somehow called a foul.

Top Bottom