• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Vorheez

I'm a Heat fan. Only reason you don't see me in here during games is because I work late, got off early today though so I'm on the couch with a couple brewskis. I'll be first to admit when my team is getting a beatdown. Actually, I think my first tonight was about my guys slipping.

Aaaannd here we go, bron bron with the throwdown

I'm a Heat fan. Only reason you don't see me in here during games is because I work late, got off early today though so I'm on the couch with a couple brewskis. I'll be first to admit when my team is getting a beatdown. Actually, I think my first tonight was about my guys slipping.

wtf I thought you were a clippers fan.

andthebeatgoeson

This is the worst part of any sports GAF. You don't have to defend anything to anybody.

'Hey, you must post at certain times and places to qualify as a certain fan.'

Foh

This is the worst part of any sports GAF. You don't have to defend anything to anybody.

'Hey, you must post at certain times and places to qualify as a certain fan.'

Foh

power to you if yr a heat lifelong, but it comes off as just a little bit suspicious if y'all can't even make token posts before the 4th

Siegcram

Lance might wanna look up when bringing the ball up. First missed a wide open George, then Hibbert under the basket in a span of seconds.

lil smoke

Banned
Like Jackson said, now they are playing the second game.

They needed to keep that cushion. Lance needs to do something once again because no one else will.

strobogo

Banned
Lebron is both the most hilarious and most frustrating player to watch. He does some outragous shit, but is untouchable, so he does it and rubs it in your face while doing it. And then loses his shit when a ref dares call something on him. He's one of the best bumpers in the world, but his long term selling is shit. He completely stops selling as soon as he gets the whistle.

3* worker IMO.

Top Bottom