• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Cloudy

Banned
Pacers getting too cute with the ball. They need to realize Miami will be gambling for steals and refs won't call any bumps

strobogo

Banned
LOL at Lebron just stopping his selling once the whistle blew. Like he was going to go for a big flop and immediately cut it short.

lil smoke

Banned
I'm really pissed about that early foul they called on PG when LeBron fell, because in the fantasy dreamland in my head, whenever I'm guarding LBJ, that's exactly what I do to him: goad him into charging in with his heavy head and shoulder like he does on EVERY single drive and pull back at the right moment to have him fall on his face. It's hilarious. More people should try it, unless it's somehow called a foul.
I totally agree lol, it would take a very smart player.

Vorheez

I swear, Stephenson has the worst fucking attitude in the NBA, I can't stand him. Look your teammates in the eyes when they're talking to you, little shit

strobogo

Banned
I swear, Stephenson has the worst fucking attitude in the NBA, I can't stand him. Look your teammates in the eyes when they're talking to you, little shit

He's only 23 and fucking crazy. But I agree. He does have a terrible attitude. But Lebron yells out/talks down/gets in his teammates' faces ON THE COURT, which is pretty shitty. He's also going to get decked at some point in this series by Stephenson.

Vorheez

He's only 23 and fucking crazy. But I agree. He does have a terrible attitude. But Lebron yells out/talks down/gets in his teammates' faces ON THE COURT, which is pretty shitty.
Yeah but its Brons team, the dude has put his work in and has been the best player for years. If he was on my team and was barking orders at me, I would listen. Who the hell is Stephenson to get his shit in a knot and disrespect his team like he does? West should slap the shit outta him in the locker room

Stephenson may not have a great attitude but he seems to have good bball IQ (as long as he's not going full Lance).

Right now I think he knows you have to get to the rim and on the FT line to get something going other than turnovers.

FTF

Pacers couldn't have hoped for a better start, and they're only up 4 at the half...sigh...they're not winning this game :/

strobogo

Banned
Yeah but its Brons team, the dude has put his work in and has been the best player for years. If he was on my team and was barking orders at me, I would listen. Who the hell is Stephenson to get his shit in a knot and disrespect his team like he does? West should slap the shit outta him in the locker room

A crazy ass kid. He's still pretty immature. But I am surprised West hasn't put him in his place. Maybe he has, because Lance seems a bit more professional in the last month or so.

Vorheez

A crazy ass kid. He's still pretty immature. But I am surprised West hasn't put him in his place. Maybe he has, because Lance seems a bit more professional in the last month or so.
Yeah, he is mad talented and can go far, just gotta settle down. Him and Cousins are the first guys who come to mind.

TuXx

How the hell you have such a great first quarter then end up doing a complete 180 and play like shit in the 2nd? This team is not consistent at all

strobogo

Banned
How the hell you have such a great first quarter then end up doing a complete 180 and play like shit in the 2nd? This team is not consistent at all

Because that's pretty much how the Pacers have operated for 12-13 years now. I would be willing to bet they are at least in the top 5 teams during that time to lose games after double digit leads.

Vorheez

I think you just let dudes like Cousin just be.
Nahh, they have to get him in a good organization under a good coach/surrounded by veteren players to start molding him before its too late. Cousins could EASILY be the best big man in the league, just gotta develop a good work ethic and learn how to control his emotions.

lil smoke

Banned
Its funny how the Heat fans only come in when it's over?

Nahh, they have to get him in a good organization under a good coach/surrounded by veteren players to start molding him before its too late. Cousins could EASILY be the best big man in the league, just gotta develop a good work ethic and learn how to control his emotions.
Yeah you're right. But somehow he does improve every season. He has a jumper now, and can actually triple threat at times. In his current system. I dunno.

Top Bottom