• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

lil smoke

Banned
Lebron is both the most hilarious and most frustrating player to watch. He does some outragous shit, but is untouchable, so he does it and rubs it in your face while doing it. And then loses his shit when a ref dares call something on him. He's one of the best bumpers in the world, but his long term selling is shit. He completely stops selling as soon as he gets the whistle.

3* worker IMO.
All the greats did it.

Bowser

Lebron is both the most hilarious and most frustrating player to watch. He does some outragous shit, but is untouchable, so he does it and rubs it in your face while doing it. And then loses his shit when a ref dares call something on him. He's one of the best bumpers in the world, but his long term selling is shit. He completely stops selling as soon as he gets the whistle.

3* worker IMO.

So what you're saying is

Ej35oyx.gif

strobogo

Banned
All the greats did it.

MJ was a more realistic bumper and seller. Reggie Miller is the king of flashy bumps and he was better at long term selling. Lebron's bumping is great, but dude can't sell a bump for shit. Even in this game you can see him work up to a big over the top bump and then completely stop selling as soon as the whistle blows. Not the sign of a great worker, IMO.

So what you're saying is

Ej35oyx.gif

Pretty much.

Vorheez

I'm not telling you what teams to like I'm just confused by having a team for each conference. What happens if they meet in the finals.

Also why not have a team for each division?
If it will get you off my back, I'll elaborate. I don't expect a reasonable or respectful response in return but I what can ya do?

I live in north western Canada, in a place where we have winter 8 months out of the year. I'm very much isolated from any team in the NBA, this means its hard for me to become seriously involved with any team/city in particular because I'm thousands of km away from those sports cultures. I've never been to a game, all I have is my TV to connect me. Of course I love my Raptors, even though they are on the other side of the country, but we both know how god awful they've been for the past couple years. So to compensate and still enjoy the game I love, once my Raps are out I just pick a team from each conference that I enjoyed through the season and watch them.

And if you think im full of it, PLEASE go dig through my post history (I know you love to do that) and find the first thing I ever said in this thread. Now let's watch the game.

Go Heat.

If it will get you off my back, I'll elaborate. I don't expect a reasonable or respectful response in return but I what can ya do?

I live in north western Canada, in a place where we have winter 8 months out of the year. I'm very much isolated from any team in the NBA, this means its hard for me to become seriously involved with any team/city in particular because I'm thousands of km away from those sports cultures. I've never been to a game, all I have is my TV to connect me. Of course I love my Raptors, even though they are on the other side of the country, but we both know how god awful they've been for the past couple years. So to compensate and still enjoy the game I love, once my Raps are out I just pick a team from each conference that I enjoyed through the season and watch them.

And if you think im full of it, PLEASE go dig through my post history (I know you love to do that) and find the first thing I ever said in this thread. Now let's watch the game.

Go Heat.

I don't understand why you feel so antagonized by my posts or that you would feel I would be mad by your responses. I thought you were a clippers fan and you said you like the Heat too. All I said was it's not common to have a team for each conference as far as I've seen personally. It's not a big deal.

There's literally nothing between our exchanges that warrants this kind of animosity.

Clown. I can say that being any fan. You can't even respond without talking about life longs.

i'm talking about lifelongs because they seem to be the only miami fans capable of defending their inability to post before 5 minutes are left in the 4th without lightweight flaming

just say y'all are out working or partying and move on

strobogo

Banned
Reggie made the whole thing entertaining lol, he made it an art.

He was the king of flops, but his were better to watch than Lebron's I think. And some of Lebron's are so hard to believe considering how fucking big he is, compared to a dude who looked like a skeleton with a weird head and big ears.

Shun

I live in north western Canada, in a place where we have winter 8 months out of the year. I'm very much isolated from any team in the NBA, this means its hard for me to become seriously involved with any team/city in particular because I'm thousands of km away from those sports cultures.

If the Grizzlies weren't sold off and moved to Memphis, you guys would still have the Vancouver Grizzlies :[

RIP PNW Basketball.

lil smoke

Banned
He was the king of flops, but his were better to watch than Lebron's I think. And some of Lebron's are so hard to believe considering how fucking big he is, compared to a dude who looked like a skeleton with a weird head and big ears.

hah LMAO I can't disagree. I can only say he does look so much stronger than everyone else. A lot of it is perception.

Vorheez

I don't understand why you feel so antagonized by my posts or that you would feel I would be mad by your responses. I thought you were a clippers fan and you said you like the Heat too. All I said was it's not common to have a team for each conference as far as I've seen personally. It's not a big deal.

There's literally nothing between our exchanges that warrants this kind of animosity.
I've been reading this forum for years, you used to be Style Fox. I know how you post. You like to get responses out of people, you like to aggravate others. I guarantee I'm not the only one who thinks this either, they just ignore you for the most part.

You did not say anything about it "not being common" either, don't try to backpedal, it was only on the last page bruh. But whatever, let's get back to the game. Just don't pretend like you don't know why people respond the way they do.

Edit: and I've been watching you edit your post to change the tone/phrasing. Don't try to hide it.

strobogo

Banned
Such a shit show. Pacers are never getting rings. If they lose this game, they definitely lose the series. If they win this game, they most likely lose the series. If they some how make it to the finals, they probably get swept by the Spurs. Roy Hibbert looks more gassed than god damn Batista out there.

if indiana's gonna just keep throwing lazy passes like that and not keeping a man literally attached to ray allen with superglue...

(meaning this shit's over if they can't readjust for game 4)

help us san antonio, you're our only hope

Top Bottom