• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Siegcram

If the Heat can wheel out Ray Allen, surely the Pacers can get Reggie out there to hit a clutch three and take a few fouls.

I don't blame it on him. I blame it on his best fucking players giving up or playing like they're in a YMCA league.
But you might wanna change your defensive strategy after the best shooter in the league's history got b2b open threes.

Shun

If the Heat can wheel out Ray Allen, surely the Pacers can get Reggie out there to hit a clutch three and take a few fouls.

I don't blame it on him. I blame it on his best fucking players giving up or playing like they're in a YMCA league.

We need some Pacers alumni to come out and show these kids how it's done.

Pacers are done. It's justice that the two teams in the conference finals that limped there are getting exposed.
How embarrassing is it that the Pacers were ranked 1st and came so close to winning the EC title last year (and might again this year)? I don't understand how that can happen. Coaches really need to get together, admit they suck, and think up some new approaches. The talent is there in the east; the gameplan is not.

Just tuned in... Based heysus.
ssjo7uJ.jpg

Top Bottom