• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Cloudy

Banned
I just can't believe the Spurs will get backdoor swept for a 3rd time with Pop as head coach. They will win in 7 since refs not giving them a chance in OKC

I just can't believe the Spurs will get backdoor swept for a 3rd time with Pop as head coach. They will win in 7 since refs not giving them a chance in OKC

If they lose this someone really has to question Popovich's legacy as a coach. Losing a series after being up 2-0 is so rare to have it happen to him this many times something is wrong.

For that matter, how can a veteran team be so god damn fragile? One little thing goes wrong and all that ball movement, chemistry, and everything else goes out the window.

BadAss2961

OKC is the better the team you'll see
Except they suck against Miami, and it's the one team they won't out-free-throw. They'll be frustrated all series and quietly go down in like 5 games.

Also, that Serge Ibaka "out for season" was total bullshit, right? The injury isn't even noticeable now. lol

RedEther

Except they suck against Miami, and it's the one team they won't out-free-throw. They'll be frustrated all series and quietly go down in like 5 games.

Also, that Serge Ibaka "out for season" was total bullshit, right? The injury isn't even noticeable now. lol

I wouldn't be so sure about that but I know one thing the officiating will be down-right hilarious.

Cloudy

Banned
Duncan is embarrassing himself out there. At this point, I think OKC might be better vs. Miami if Ibaka is allowed to play defense

Pimpwerx

Duncan is embarrassing himself out there. At this point, I think OKC might be better vs. Miami if Ibaka is allowed to play defense
They turn the ball over too much and their strength is on the wings. Bosh can guard Ibaka or Perkins. Miami is OKC's worst case scenario. PEACE.

ISOM

They turn the ball over too much and their strength is on the wings. Bosh can guard Ibaka or Perkins. Miami is OKC's worst case scenario. PEACE.

OKC at least has a chance based on their youth and athleticism. No way does this spurs team beat the heat in 7.

Vestal

Yup.

Spurs vs Heat. Most competitive. Maybe 7, but I say Heat in 5 maybe 6.
OKC vs Heat. Most star studded but a quick 4-1 Miami. The Heat are OKCs kryptonite.

For lulz
Pacers vs Spurs. Lowest rated finals in NBA History. 4-2 Spurs win
OKC vs Pacers. 4 - 2 OKC in a high Spectacle, mentally weak series. Lots of flopping, crying, and bitching about ref calls.

Vestal

OKC at least has a chance based on their youth and athleticism. No way does this spurs team beat the heat in 7.

Nope not happening. Just don't see OKC being able to survive Miami pressure defense.

The Spurs on the other hand are a truly disciplined squad, mentally strong that can survive the pressure but their bodies cannot take the punishment of what it would take to beat Miami.

Look at the corpse of Parker in the last 7 game minutes of Game 6. He was out for the Count.

Vestal

Worst part out of all of this is, that if OKC makes it back to the finals it will probably extend Scott Brooks stint as an NBA coach.

rando14

Worst part out of all of this is, that if OKC makes it back to the finals it will probably extend Scott Brooks stint as an NBA coach.

the-grinch-grin.gif

Top Bottom