• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Jonm1010

Banned
Geez. Two out of three of my favorite Thinder players have now gotten hurt these playoffs.

Hope it's not serious and he can make a full recovery and soon.

Pure fucking garbage man. Patty Mills shooting deep threes early in the clock. Splitter can't make a simple move to get Ibaka off him. Shitty turnovers.

Spurs are mentally broken.

Shun

What blows my mind more is the foul disparity considering that San Antonio is commits the 3rd least fouls per game in the league while OKC commits the 3rd most at 18.4 and 22.7 respectively.

OKC being given abundantly more freethrows.

ISOM

Steve Kerr is gonna be a pretty interesting coach with the way he supports everything the refs fuck up.

The refs are human man. They are not going to get every call. In addition to that okc is a very athletic team while the spurs are not. Of course more calls would go in okc's favor just because of the pressure they put on your defense.

The refs are human man. They are not going to get every call. In addition to that okc is a very athletic team while the spurs are not. Of course more calls would go in okc's favor.

What does have to do with my post? I said that when Steve Kerr becomes a coach he's gonna see it in an entirely different way for sure.

Top Bottom