• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Alucard

Banned
Hah

365.gif

Okay, this is good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've seen Subban wearing an all blue Canadiens fitted hat in pre/post game - anybody know where I can find that? I've checked NHL, New Era and Lids.
I spent a while looking for it too a couple months ago because he's been wearing it all season in his post game scrums, but it's definitely some kind of custom job. There was a thread on it on Hfboards and they couldn't find it either. Pretty sick hat.

Montresor

Can Habs-age make me a nice avatar of Subban, Emelin, or Prust laying a bodycheck (preferably against a Bruin, not on a Leaf, lol).

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I like the Bruins a lot (since I'm a Red Sox fan when it comes to that other sport) but I simply can't root against this guy

20051018NHLMontrealExposmascotYouppi.jpg

Now that Shorks and Blues are out, I lend my support to the Habs completely

Red_Man

I love my Leaf Bros, and I know you're going through some hard times right now, but Subban is here for you. He's a good old Toronto boy, and we welcome all aboard the bandwagon.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Not gonna lie, I don't think I could cheer for the Leafs. Maybe against the Bruins last year, but even then that was tough

Calamari41

41 > 38
It's tough to get more bandwagon than having someone else buy your team gear for you before game 3 of the second series at the arena itself.

She gonna roll in during the second intermission and change in the seat?

Clydefrog

if she's smart, when she gets the jersey, she'll turn to Pickles and say "shouldn't YOU be wearing the Quick jersey?"

ba dum tish

~Kinggi~

Banned
I will use tonight's game as a judge to determine who i wil;l bother rooting for now that my poor Rangers are basically dead. Hint
i kinda hate Boston so i think Montreal might be a winner!

MacAttack

Would be nice to see Rask put up a shutout tonight but it's not going to happen if the Bruins don't get him a lead. At this point, I don't see Rask out-dueling Price.

Will be watching on DVR, hope I can catch up before the end of the game.

Red_Man

Offering up my first born to the hockey Gods Game of Throne style if they let Patches score 2 goals tonight.

Top Bottom