• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

MacAttack

Yup. World. Very manageable. For all the parks during a four-day stay I don't think we waited over 60 minutes to get on any ride. It was only really crowded during the fireworks show at night at Magic Kingdom. I've been there before during the months of Jun-Aug and the crowd and wait times have been unbearable.

Im going in late August, hopefully the crowds aren't too crazy. Did you happen to see how the lines were for Anna and Elsa at the MK? Im going with 4 girls under the age of 6 and thats kind of a big deal.

zroid

Banned
Im going in late August, hopefully the crowds aren't too crazy. Did you happen to see how the lines were for Anna and Elsa at the MK? Im going with 4 girls under the age of 6 and thats kind of a big deal.

That's actually at Epcot in the Norway section (unless they're at MK as well now). Line was super long (~1 hr) but as I said I went around New Year's, which is the busiest time of the year apparently.

TrueGrime

I was there over New Year's this past holiday. We decided to go to Magic Kingdom on New Year's for the NY fireworks (which were indeed amazing). Actually went on Dec 30th which is like a dress rehearsal of sorts, and it's kinda awkward because they pretend it's the 31st, but it was (slightly) less crowded than the real thing. I have heard the park actually gets "full" on the 31st and they have to turn people away at the gates.

In spite of that... it required fastidious use of Fastpass to basically get anything done. :lol

Haha! Fastpass is the most amazing thing to come out of Disney World. I can only imagine the fireworks display for MK on New Years. Probably much better than the nightly one they do.

You should be fine in late August. Kids should be heading back to school around that time and A&E were a 40 minute wait. If you have -must haves- for any of the parks there I highly recommend FastPass for those rides/events.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Haha! Fastpass is the most amazing thing to come out of Disney World. I can only imagine the fireworks display for MK on New Years. Probably much better than the nightly one they do.

You should be fine in late August. Kids should be heading back to school around that time and A&E were a 40 minute wait. If you have -must haves- for any of the parks there I highly recommend FastPass for those rides/events.

What are they charging out there these days? Everybody out here is raising a stink because Disneyland just raised the price to $98 for an adult, but you can bet your ass that it will still be shoulder-to-shoulder packed all summer.

MacAttack

That's actually at Epcot in the Norway section (unless they're at MK as well now). Line was super long (~1 hr) but as I said I went around New Year's, which is the busiest time of the year apparently.
They got moved out of Epcot and into MK because the crowds were unmanageable. I was hearing 2-4 hr waits.

Thanks. Enjoy the game!

What are they charging out there these days? Everybody out here is raising a stink because Disneyland just raised the price to $98 for an adult, but you can bet your ass that it will still be shoulder-to-shoulder packed all summer.
It's pretty close to that in Orlando. I want to say $96 for a single day but it gets cheaper the longer you stay. After you purchase 3 or 4 days worth of tickets they practically give them away for free to entice you to stay longer.

TrueGrime

I paid $320 for 2 for a 4-Day Park Hopper. Can go to any park as much times as you want in four days and it came with the option to FastPass 3 rides for any of the 3 parks that day.

Okay. Time for practice. Hope the Rangers blow this one out of the park.

zroid

Banned
They got moved out of Epcot and into MK because the crowds were unmanageable. I was hearing 2-4 hr waits.

Ah I see. Wow. Might've been longer than 1 hr now that I think on it; we didn't wait anyway. I just remember it being "too long to bother". haha. I tried to sneak a photo in from outside, but failed. :p

Top Bottom