• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Acid08

Banned
VagueTanHusky.gif
Putting that ugly ass jersey on a baby is legally considered child abuse.

This team just does not give a fuck.

The defense is too slow. Roszival and Handzus look ready for retirement. The forwards are complacent. Sharpie is hurt or just shitty (though he just scored).

Q is a fucking idiot who won't take Bollig out.

Team looks slow and tired. I can't see them winning this series unless something drastic changes.

It's not that I want Chicago to lose... I like the Hawks. My pops is a Hawks fan.

It's more that I'm so tired of the jocksniffing that Toews and Keith get from the Canadian hockey media.

Marvie_3

Banned
Where's Red_Man to talk about how great Quenneville is? I've said it before but the Cups Chicago won have been in spite of him, not because of him.

This game is all on Quenneville. Keeping guys like Roszival, Bollig, and Handzus in the lineup is fucking beyond stupid at this point. Handzus and Roszival have been Hawk killers the entire playoffs and should have been benched weeks ago. He finally takes Handzus off Kane's line but by then it was way too late in the game to have an impact. Brookbank is nothing special but he hasn't been the dumpster fire that Roszival has been. Bollig is just fucking worthless. Nobody is afraid of him and his "physicality" does nothing to change the game. Scotty Bowman needs to slap some sense into Quenneville again.

Brookbank in for Roszival. Regin in for Handzus. Morin in for Bollig.

#firequenneville #marvie4hawkscoach

Where's Red_Man to talk about how great Quenneville is? I've said it before but the Cups Chicago have been in spite of him, not because of him.

This game is all on Quenneville. Keeping guys like Roszival, Bollig, and Handzus in the lineup is fucking beyond stupid at this point. Handzus and Roszival have been Hawk killers the entire playoffs and should have been benched weeks ago. He finally takes Handzus off Kane's line but by then it was way too late in the game to have an impact. Brookbank is nothing special but he hasn't been the dumpster fire that Roszival has been. Bollig is just fucking worthless. Nobody is afraid of him and his "physicality" does nothing to change the game. Scotty Bowman needs to slap some sense into Quenneville again.

This. Especially the bold.

Kings look so much better than the Hawks it is laughable. Q is getting completely outcoached by Sutter, too. Handzus is waaaaay too fucking slow for this series. He could barely skate off the ice... why Q even bothered to play him I have no fucking clue. He better not be playing on Monday.

I can't say I have any hope for the team on Monday. Bar the occasional decent shift, they look slow and outmatched in every aspect of the game right now.

What a joke of a game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sooo...the Rangers are a challenge for LA?? Even as a Habs fan, I don't think either East team is a challenge to the West this year.

Really? I'm actually not terribly impressed by the West right now, or at least not as much as I expected to be. I don't want the Kings mostly due to the travel involved, though (that and Gaborik has always eaten the Rangers alive). Also, Original Six Final sounds so much nicer.

I think the Rangers' D matches up against the Kings the best of anybody remaining, but the lack of finishing could be a problem against Quick. The Habs might have a better time offensively, but they'd have a tough time if they don't get Price back, even with Tokarski playing well.

Tomorrow is about as must win as it gets for a team leading a series for the Rangers. The Habs WILL win Game 5 (we're just flat out not winning 3/3 in Montreal), so winning tomorrow is the difference between having 3 chances to clinch a spot in the Finals and being on the verge of elimination.

Where's Red_Man to talk about how great Quenneville is? I've said it before but the Cups Chicago won have been in spite of him, not because of him.

Every single word of this.

Kings beating the Hawks with speed? A bit unexpected but I guess Sutter made adjustments where Quenneville didn't.

If Quick plays like he did in 2012 the Hawks are in trouble.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Rangers I think could beat LA. Habs, not too sure. But Habs against Hawks, I really don't think so.

Top Bottom