• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

TrueGrime

hey guys, the NBA playoffs are better....LOL

fb0.jpg

Roflobear

Kings are like the best team with a 6th skater I feel

I think I'm slightly on the Hawks side for game 7, but either way I hope it's a long, drawn out, physical game with plenty of overtimes!

I'm not saying any pro athlete should be made immortal, then strung to an electrocuting cross for a hundred years.

But if aliens threatened to destroy the planet unless we offered up a sacrifice to be made immortal and strung up to an electrocuting cross for a hundred years, would there be a better candidate than Patrick Kane?

Don't say Dustin Brown.

So, here's why I so desperately wanted the Hawks to win this game (besides the obvious of, duh, I want them to win)

I'M FINALLY MOVING TO CHICAGO ON SUNDAY

MEANING I'LL BE ABLE TO WATCH GAME SEVEN AT THE SPORTS BAR NEAR MY APARTMENT ON A HUGE FLATSCREEN HD TV WITH TONS OF CRAZY FANS WHILE DRINKING OVERPRICED BEER

And that just sounds dandy!

I was supposed to move into my apt last weekend, but I snapped my ankle while moving shit, so i've been immobilized at home all this week.

I have a helluva goofy limp and an ugly walking boot, but goddam it, it will be good enough to get me to the bar and back

Need to buy a jersey for Sunday though but I can't drive (due to my ankle)! I wonder how frequent shops are in the streets of chi-town that sell sports apparel.

Either way, HYYYYYPE. I won't be watching the game with you fine blokes, but I'm sure it will be an electric atmosphere at the sports bar (especially since I've lived in a tiny town my whole life and the bar scene here is laughable, so ANYTHING will seem electric by comparison). It will certainly be much better than watching the games alone in my room like I have been this week.

Top Bottom