• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What are they babies? Everyone else gets moved around. Briere is scratched after playing decent, Vanek gets dumped down, and yet these two can't be separated?
They've always been successful together going back to Hamilton, there was never any reason to split them up. DDs time here should be running out with A.Gally expected to move to C next season anyways.

iLLmAtlc

Wow big news re: Gibson, game got even more interesting.

What are the Ducks doing to Hiller? He looked pretty good coming off da bench to me

Hiller's been great, but if it gets to an elimination game (for either side) then Hiller is going to want to cement himself big time, ergo he'll likely stand on his head.

With Gibson in net, we've got the D covering him (as stated) and he's a fucking stud. Dude is brimming with confidence AND he wants to prove himself as an NHL goalie big time. He got a shutout in his debut, remember that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't speak to people before game seven?

The Red Man bigot is talking about me again. Maybe he will get into how much he hates homosexuals this time!

...or maybe WE need to talk.

No but you won't have to "console" them after game 5 like the Leafs after game 7 :p

I tried to bribe the league to suspend Bollig longer but I couldn't afford their price. :(

Maybe you could pool hawksGAF's money and see if they can extend the suspension.

without Bollig out there maybe Q will actually try and create a 4th line that can skate and eat some minutes and stop with the line blender

Sanjuro

No but you won't have to "console" them after game 5 like the Leafs after game 7 :p

True. I think it's fun! Even if the Bruins collapse, I love other fanbases and getting to know them more.

I wish we still had the podcast going. There is plenty of great hockey talk to go around.

Anecdotal evidence coming through that Gibson was brimming with confidence at the hotel. This is good. This is why Gibson is good.

Battle of the future USA Olympic goaltender and current USA Olympic goaltender.

Smiley90

I feel bad for Hiller. Watch Gibson get lit up, Hiller get the win in relief and STILL not be the starter.

:(

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Take that Roy! Balls of diamond! Goalie out with 5 mins left.

Parch

Ouch. Juicy rebound.

I'm officially worried. Boston has made the adjustments. An upset for this series is starting to look unlikely.

Smiley90

If we win this Bruce is a genious. The balls that man has...

Kings still without Regehr and Mitchell

Strombone ‏@strombone1 20m
Bruce Boudreau would probably start a shooter tutor ahead of me...... #BecauseItsTheCup

:lol

Mentok

Banned
The Bs really showed up this game, and good for them. I seriously hope Bergevin takes note that DD is not a #1 line centre.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs worst game of the playoffs, go home and prepare for the next one and make sure they're ready to skate next time.

Top Bottom