• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
There are Canadiens fans who hate people that speak English and black people.

Call it, Poking the Youppi!

There are fans like that everywhere though. I just find it funny that after the whole Boston twitter thing, a Bruins fan would be dishing those kinds of statements.

Sanjuro

There are fans like that everywhere though. I just find it funny that after the whole Boston twitter thing, a Bruins fan would be dishing those kinds of statements.

Well, seeing how people from Montreal got the ball rolling on Twitter, it's kind of funny in that regard.

I love the commentary about "DID YOU KNOW SUBBAN HAS A BROTHER!??!??!"

Yes, I do. I've been watching him for months as the backup!

Solo

Worst game the Habs have played in a month. Good timing, boys.

They haven't had one sustained offensive zone rush this period

Sanjuro

Worst game the Habs have played in a month. Good timing, boys.

They haven't had one sustained offensive zone rush this period

Game is not over.

Habs looked decent early. Again, I don't know why they are trying to "goon it up".

Prust and Murray serve no purpose if you're getting out muscled.

Mentok

Banned
Considering how well the Habs played against the Bruins so far, I expected a stinker eventually. They can come back from this.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
NBC really needs to have a second guy in the booth and leave Pierre as a sideline reporter.

Too much awkwardness from Pierre.
Yeah, it's kind of a strange arrangement. It's like Olczyk is their only color guy.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Shots are almost even but I can't even remember one shot against Rask.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Vanek and Pats were so clutch the last few games of the regular series. Vanek should be back in the first line to try and put some life into our top line.

Habs look like garbage

welcome to 20 years of Habs puck dumping style then heading to the bench for the change instead of creating offensive plays.

Habs can only score on powerplays and counter-attack. I have never seen them stay in the offensive zone for more than a full minute in years

Top Bottom