• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

RangersFan

852557022.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I dont understand. How do you have the name 'GAF' and only have 6 posts after being registered a year?

I can't stop wondering this either.

Why was the nick GAF still available?
Why do you only have 6 posts after a year?

You seem alright for a Pens fan, post more. Definitey better than Smash.

RangersFan

If I was a fan of any other team, I'd take pleasure in you Pens fans throwing in the towel on the season with game 7 not yet played, but let's be real, you're playing the fucking Rangers...

2:31 secs left, and I still feel like they'll lose.

GAF

Banned
Shero needs to go first. 5 straight seasons adding forwards while doing fuck all to bolster the back end and goaltending.
Absolutely disagree. Only change I would see for the current roster would be Dupuis playing with Crosby and Kunitz, and Vokoun goaltending with a decent backup goalie. And DECENT coaching. That's all it would take.

I think Pens has some great guys in the defense. Niskanen, Martin, Orpik, Maatta... That's at least good if not even very good top 4 imho. Add Scuderi, Bortuzzo, Engelland for depth... Who would you replace and with who?

GAF

Banned
If I was a fan of any other team, I'd take pleasure in you Pens fans throwing in the towel on the season with game 7 not yet played, but let's be real, you're playing the fucking Rangers...

2:31 secs left, and I still feel like they'll lose.
5 years of frustration. After good or even great regular season a total flop in the post season every time. It's not gonna change if the changes are not made.

I'd rather go back to ten years ago and sucking like hell but at least fighting. That way I could be sleeping like a baby instead of staying up and messing up my life every spring.

2-8 last two games. PP something like 1/25 in the series. That's good, right?

Top Bottom