• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Haula is awesome, what's his story Wild-Gaf? Drafted, undrafted?

Born in Finland, came over when he was really young to play for Shattuck St Mary's in southern Minnesota. Same prep school that guys like Crosby and MacKinnon played at when they were that age.

Drafted in the seventh(7th!) round of the 09 draft.

Then Haula went to the University of Minnesota and played for the Gophers. He had 124 points in 114 games over three seasons there.

Started the year in Iowa in the AHL and was the main source of offense for the entire team. 27 points in 31 games. Injuries forced us to call him up and he really made it hard to send him down. Played on the 2nd line with Parise and Pominville for the last few games of the regular season and had 7 points in 7 games.

Really impressive season thus far. Prototypical Finnesotan.

Stasis

Every single time they show Crosby, he's bitching. Every. Single. Time.

Fuck he's unlikeable.

If only Stamkos could get more points we'd be force fed less Cindy nonsense all the time.

Edit: As a fan I'm very happy they're taking this to game 7 and have a chance. At the same time, I feel like we're basically giving up a first rounder to lose to Boston in the EC finals. Not a trade I like, lol. I shall attempt more optimism.

Damn, Chicago fans booing their team off the ice. The Hawks are in all sorts of mental shambles at the moment, they need to figure that out if they even want a chance of winning (hopefully not!).

Marvie_3

Banned
Damn, Chicago fans booing their team off the ice. The Hawks are in all sorts of mental shambles at the moment, they need to figure that out if they even want a chance of winning (hopefully not!).

After the last 2 games they deserve it. They played better in the first but they still aren't getting it done.

cube444

Fuck he's unlikeable.

If only Stamkos could get more points we'd be force fed less Cindy nonsense all the time.

Edit: As a fan I'm very happy they're taking this to game 7 and have a chance. At the same time, I feel like we're basically giving up a first rounder to lose to Boston in the EC finals. Not a trade I like, lol. I shall attempt more optimism.

No idea why he starts crap at the end and then skates away so his teammates can get punched.

MacAttack

Born in Finland, came over when he was really young to play for Shattuck St Mary's in southern Minnesota. Same prep school that guys like Crosby and MacKinnon played at when they were that age.

Then Haula went to the University of Minnesota and played for the Gophers. He had 124 points in 114 games over three seasons there.

Started the year in Iowa in the AHL and was the main source of offense for the entire team. 27 points in 31 games. Injuries forced us to call him up and he really made it hard to send him down. Played on the 2nd line with Parise and Pominville for the last few games of the regular season and had 7 points in 7 games.

Is that you, Pierre?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Fuck he's unlikeable.

If this game doesn't explain to Penguin fans why everyone thinks Crosby is such an unlikable cunt, nothing will.

Razorskin

----- ------

4426087_57eef2c4458e0abj68.gif

GAF

Banned
Dan Bylsma home playoff record since '09: 13W-15L
Dan Bylsma led squads in potential series clinchers at home: 2W-7L

Take a note people making bets for game 7.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is there another "intermission report" between the second and third period? I'm trying to plan when to order pizza

Are you in Canada at the moment? Or in the US?

Doesn't matter though, tonight's game is not on CBC anyway, so you'll miss the by far best intermission report from an old racist dude.

cube444

Flip a coin for Game 7.

Sid needs to wake up. Unreal that he has only 1 goal in the 12 playoff games this season and 1 goal in his last 16 playoff games altogether.

That's not even the most damning one. 7 of the last 8 series we've won, we've finished the series on the road, not at home. This series is over though. Congrats rags.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
But if I order it with ~8 minutes left in the second period, I'll be able to be back before the third period starts. If I order it now I'll have to leave in the middle of the game!

Thank you, you beautiful blokes

Do they not deliver pizza where you live?

GAF

Banned
Flip a coin for Game 7.

Sid needs to wake up. Unreal that he has only 1 goal in the 12 playoff games this season and 1 goal in his last 16 playoff games altogether.
I added this stat in my post:

I don't think you can blame single player for this. Crosby has 1 point per game average after all.

Holiday

Banned
Pierre would have included who Haula sat next to in the locker room in Iowa and what his favorite lunch was in prep school.

cube444

I added this stat in my post:

I don't think you can blame single player for this. Crosby has 1 point per game average after all.

Sid has 9 points in 12 games these playoffs with only 1 goal. He has looked very soft and not engaged for whatever reason.

Velcro Fly

Personally, if he were on my team with the way he behaves, I'd hate it.

I feel like I should constantly be defending some of the things he does.

I like Malkin a lot more. I've thought for a while he should be captain. I like guys like Craig Adams and Jussi Jokinen more too. He's a star player and when he scores it's fun because I know fans of other teams hate him but it's almost exhausting being a Penguins fan in my circle of friends because of him.

Top Bottom