• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

Razorskin

----- ------
Bylsma didn't win the cup. It was all Therrien's doing. He just jumped in in the middle of trip and everything clicked. After the cup we have been playing like 5(?) full post seasons in Bylsma's control and every time the results have been miserable.

benchthrow57k4i.gif

We'll see. There's always hope when your opposition has as many problems as you do.

But yeah, Bylsma and MAF should be the sacrificial lambs if the Pens blow this series.

Gonna enjoy the Mogwai concert I'm at to soothe the pain.

MAF has nothing to do with it. He should be held accountable but I honestly don't because he's the easy target. Everyone on this team is playing like shit. There's a shit load more people who should be put on notice than Fleury and I know if he's slain then everyone else will get a pass and no progress will be made. They did this last year with Vokoun in net too. They get lazy and play half speed, there's much more to this fading away in the playoffs than Fleury.

Bylsma didn't win the cup. It was all Therrien's doing. He just jumped in in the middle of trip and everything clicked. After the cup we have been playing like 5(?) full post seasons in Bylsma's control and every time the results have been miserable.

This is dumbest post I've seen in a while. Therrien didn't win us the cup at all. Bylsma has the same problems that Therrien did, players not giving a fuck and half assing everything.

Velcro Fly

Game of Thrones and Cosmos after the game will cheer me up. They could lose 11-1 and Neil deGrasse Tyson's velvety voice talking science would still make me happy.

I don't believe this is the players at all. It's everything that the man behind the bench does. Tactics, gameplay, preparing for the game, terrbile powerplay, lousy short-handed play etc. Just too many weaknesses and faults in this team. I'm actually surprised they beat Blue Jackets.

Shero has done a shit job too to be fair with the Fleury and Crosby/Malkin winger situations.

GAF

Banned
Therrien was fired in the middle of February. In such a short time before post season you don't do any kind of big changes to your system. What you do is concentrate on the good stuff and get every player play 100% for the team and the new guy behind the bench.

As I said, since Bylsma has been doing full seasons it's been just terrible. What you expect from this team and what you get just doesn't match up at all. Shero was bold last spring to talk about "THE cup run" and also made significant moves. We all know how that ended up. IF Pens somehow advance against Bruins to the next round this year it'll be a sweep again. Bylsma gets outplayed by Julien, PP sucks, SH sucks, goaltending sucks. That's a recipe for a disaster.

Roflobear

Prediction: Rangers give up a breakaway goal to Kunitz as soon as the pp ends on a turnover. Then pens tie the game with a 6 on 5 at the end of the period.

GAF

Banned
Shero has done a shit job too to be fair with the Fleury and Crosby/Malkin winger situations.
I think Shero is awesome and has done some magnificent deals. But I don't think anyone could predict the amount of injuries this team had to go through this season. Also, Dupuis and Vokoun missing the whole seasons is just unfortunate and terrible.

tch

Game of Thrones and Cosmos after the game will cheer me up. They could lose 11-1 and Neil deGrasse Tyson's velvety voice talking science would still make me happy.

Fuck yes I forgot got was on! At least something good will happen after this game

Samyy

um, did you not see the spear crosby gave him? he's lucky moore only crosschecked him.

Honestly it looks like his stick was between the dudes legs and being held/stuck there, he forcefully removed it.
I dislike Crosby as much as the next guy but the amount of shit he gets (slashes/hits/crosschecks etc.) is everything I hate about hockey as a sport.

Velcro Fly

Want me to also point out the Crosby slewfoot, the Kunitz suckerpunch, etc?

ok then i'll point out crosby getting cross checked in the back of the head earlier in the series and it being completely ignored.

every team has had dirty plays. singling out one team for being dirty when every team has done it is foolish.

cube444

ok then i'll point out crosby getting cross checked in the back of the head earlier in the series and it being completely ignored.

every team has had dirty plays. singling out one team for being dirty when every team has done it is foolish.

I can't stand Sid but it's hilarious that it took 6 games for the Pens to come to his defence.

TrueGrime

Funny thing is I remember after game 4, every one was loling at the Rangers and Pens fans were like, "Man, Philly would have gave us a better series."

Mhm.

Top Bottom