• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NHL Playoffs |OT2| 'Yoff Harder

You work in LA County? Fuckin' tax evader. Or something.

^^^ its not individuals, its the city of Anaheim itself. Benefits a lot from the Los Angeles association without any of that money going where it is sorely needed. No individual person living is responsible for that but it sucks and I'm a bitter asshole RE: ...GABBO

GABBO

GABBO

^^^ its not individuals, its the city of Anaheim itself. Benefits a lot from the Los Angeles association without any of that money going where it is sorely needed. No individual person living is responsible for that but it sucks and I'm a bitter asshole RE: ...GABBO

GABBO

GABBO

Yeah it wasn't til after the Angels changed the name that the city of Anaheim made it a rule to have only the Anaheim city name. I think the Angels get away with it by having it at the end, but in effect it's the LA Angels.
of Anaheim

Now these stupid fucks play well. They could be winning 3-2 right now if they hadn't played like morons in the 2nd, but instead they'll get to lose 4-3. It's almost worse than the complete humiliation.

Top Bottom