• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Tournament | Salt on an international level

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
holy shit at switzerland. allows 1 goals in the entire tournament so far, and then allows 2 against latvia in 10 minutes.

calder

Dammit I'm watching the Czechs pumping the Slovaks and missing the more exciting game it seems.

Wow 2-0? The Smellies are good at a few things, and really good at one, but come from behind wins is not it. Hopefully every time a Latvian scores he kisses his glove, points to the heavens and says "this is for Oprah, Smelly".

Go Latvija and Czech Rep(because fuck Chara)!

3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up.gif

calder

Poor Smelly, his Smellies are getting smellied...

Sadly we won't know for a while, I *think* that from 8:00AM to 10:00AM PST Smelly logs off GAF and retires to his gleaming white cube where he inserts his index finger into a USB port to recharge and sync.
And download new racism.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sadly we won't know for a while, I *think* that from 8:00AM to 10:00AM PST Smelly logs off GAF and retires to his gleaming white cube where he inserts his index finger into a USB port to recharge and sync.
And download new racism.
:lol :lol

Holy crap that Czech Republic team is old (just checking the roster, hadn't seen them play yet).. sad to see development of talent fall off so much for a once great hockey nation.

Not really. The czech management chose some KHLers and the coach's nephew over pretty good players.

Quick

Banned
And download new racism.

Fortress of Racism.

calder

Lmao I feel bad for any non-NHL thread peeps reading this thread and wondering why the super-racist Smelly hasn't just been banned for his presumably extra virulent racism yet.

The answer: because Oprah isn't petty and doesn't seek revenge, only justice.

calder

I'm watching the Smellies... oh god I hate to even ask but, is Pavelec shitting the bed or is the whole Czech team choking it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom