• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was questioning Kerr going small at first but this seems to be what they need, faster pace, even if the quarter ends in a tie it's good to get them in a rhythm. Not sure why Cleveland seems to be getting sucked into it though, get the ball to Lebron! Use the shot clock.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
First lead since game 2... mother of mercy.

For all intents and purposes the Cavs really do deserve this series honestly. First lead since game 2 against a team missing 3 key players.. 2 of which being all-stars. Shameful and pathetic.

First lead since game 2... mother of mercy.

For all intents and purposes the Cavs really do deserve this series honestly. First lead since game 2 against a team missing 3 key players.. 2 of which being all-stars. Shameful and pathetic.
That doesn't mean they "deserve this series" or anything like that >.>

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
This is the worst thing that could happen for the Cavs, a good start for GS. They needed an early punch to cushion the late runs.

Dang, this may be your silliest post to date. Golden State coming out looking as good offensively as they have all series while the Cavs still lead/tie throughout most of the quarter is the WORST thing that could've happened for the Cavs?

What?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
What's even worse, is that the Cav's rotation is so short, that they can't adjust what they're doing, like at all. There are no surprises. lol

What's even worse, is that the Cav's rotation is so short, that they can't adjust what they're doing, like at all. There are no surprises. lol

That's still an upgrade over Bogut and Dray fumbling the ball around like fools though. Bogut should not see the court again in this series. Need size? Put in Speights and let him try and score a little. Need a few fouls? Put in Festus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom