• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Kerr hoping that this smaller lineup will make Lebron work more on the defensive end, and thus be more tired by the end of the game?

It'll keep the Cavs a little more honest on defense I think. Bogut isn't giving you shit on defense so why even have him out there? Lee should be the first big off the bench.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lebron-james-witness1.jpg

Cavs in a close one.

Kacar

Barnes was who I should of benched I thought. But Bogut has been just as bad as him this series. They need more offense is the reason.

Please Tristam dominate the glass.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Warriors better hit some damn shots if they're gonna play so small. Risky move by Kerr but I like it.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
LeGod to MozGod. Damn.

So much for quick starts, Warriors.

Warriors still can't hit water from a boat.

I'm convinced these guys were just a 98 game fluke.

If you replayed the season from last November, they'd probably finish 42-40. 95% of parallel universe Warriors teams probably didn't make the playoffs.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Golden State still playing right into Cleveland's strategy — smother Curry and Klay, force the other dudes to make shots, they miss those shots and the Cavs profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom