• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Andrew Bogus on a record-breaking foul per minute pace.

Bogut is seriously useless this series. Not sure if it's a bad matchup for him, or if he's just playing like ass right now, but either way he shouldn't be playing very much.

Two Words

Its not that big of a deal guys. It probably hurt like a bitch in the same way it does when you stub your toe but it looks like a deep nick (and not the shitty kind like Melo). He'll be fine and likely won't even remember it in like 2 minutes.
He'll remember it as sweat keeps pouring into it.

Champagne

Banned
it's literally astounding how small curry has played all 4 games thus far

you pretty much wouldn't know he's been playing this series at all

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I feel kinda bad about the Bogut hate. After all his injuries, it's a borderline miracle his legs are still attached to his body. Dude just can't move anymore.

TTG

Steph and Klay a combined 5-13 from the field. Cavs making GS play the game they want on offense the first half, the lead isn't going to last with this style of play.

spyder_ur

Jesus Christmas, the lebron hate is beyond stupid. The dude collided, in the air, with a 7' tall man who weighs well over 250 pounds (I assume). Of course that's going to knock him off his path. God damn. Anybody but lebron and it's "oh shit, I hope he's ok."

Trust me, I'm not a LeBron hater and you can look through my past posts. I think he oversold the foul and dove a bit, though it certainly was a good hard foul. I don't see him jump 4 feet to the side that often when he's not trying to sell a little.

zychi

Banned
If Rodman kicking one in the balls (and opening up all sorts of liability issues), and Paul George snapping his ankle thanks to a stanchion, didn't force a change nothing will. They are that close because the seats directly behind them are worth tens of thousands of dollars.
George snapped his ankle on a foreign court.

Lebron is the face of the Nba. Rodman was nothing but problems for the league.

Not at all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom