• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
George snapped his ankle on a foreign court.

Lebron is the face of the Nba. Rodman was nothing but problems for the league.

Not at all the same

They aren't gonna give up 10 feet of floor space over a one off incident. If anything they'll probably make the cameramen start putting soft bumpers on their cameras or something before they do that. The owners don't give a shit about Bron getting a boo boo on his head.

zychi

Banned
They aren't gonna give up 10 feet of floor space over a one off incident. If anything they'll probably make the cameramen start putting soft bumpers on their cameras or something before they do that. The owners don't give a shit about Bron getting a boo boo on his head.
Hes also the nbapa vp. Hes not some nobody.
Thats what zoomed lenses are for anyways

Most act like a cut or a hard fall seriously hurts. Come on. Kicking their legs and squirming around on the floor. It's funny to me.

His a big ass dude who fell head first into a camera. That's gonna hurt.

Nothing funny about someone getting hurt playing a game for your entertainment.

George snapped his ankle on a foreign court.

Lebron is the face of the Nba. Rodman was nothing but problems for the league.

Not at all the same

WTF - are you too young to remember how good a defensive player he was!?

He helped make NBA popular in Australia, not a badthing for the league at all.

Hes also the nbapa vp. Hes not some nobody.

I don't think you understand how much 10 feet (or anything substantial) is worth to these owners. That's a ton of money and space. If there was an easy solution they would have done it by now but there isn't and it's because of $$$. By the end of the Finals I doubt anyone will even remember this incident let alone bring it up at the meetings.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Prbolem clearly here is that Cavs players aren't skilled enough to shoot easy jumpers. Missing pretty much every shot.

zychi

Banned
I don't think you understand how much 10 feet (or anything substantial) is worth to these owners. That's a ton of money and space. If there was an easy solution they would have done it by now but there isn't and it's because of $$$.
You think the Nba gives a shit about the newspaper photographer being on the court over their star player who brings it ratings and twitter trends?

The only camermen the nba cares about are the guys broadcasting the game

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I really like all the adjustments Kerr has made. Pretty ballsy considering how good his lineup has been all year.

Btw notice how somber Jackson has been all game lol

Marlins man jinxing the Cavs :lol

CHQ3xc-UYAARy0x.jpg

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Trust me, I'm not a LeBron hater and you can look through my past posts. I think he oversold the foul and dove a bit, though it certainly was a good hard foul. I don't see him jump 4 feet to the side that often when he's not trying to sell a little.

The contact forced him to land, on one leg, out of bounds. He didn't 'jump' 4 feet, nor would he have needed to, to hit his head on the camera.

All the complaints about flops just reek of bitter wannabe pro athletes who act like they truly believe in the "no blood no foul" cliche. Trying to fight through contact to act like it didn't affect you is one of the absolute dumbest things you can do on the basketball court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom