• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think the Nba gives a shit about the newspaper photographer being on the court over their star player who brings it ratings and twitter trends?

The only camermen the nba cares about are the guys broadcasting the game

I think the NBA realizes that this was a one off, likely outlier accident and not something that happens on a regular basis. You really expect them to inact rule changes over this one incident? Look how many fuck ups it's taken them to even consider addressing the hack-a-shaq stuff. Or how many blown calls it took for them to address a replay system. You are really overselling this idea that LeBron is their baby and they will do anything to protect him. I doubt even Bron gives a shit.

And those photogs are valuable to the NBA which is why so many get those first aisles. Push them back and you have to push back seats for paying customers, which is more lost money. All because LeBron (who a lot of the owners probably don't even like to be honest) got a boo boo on his head?

steph is so shook

How are you currently feeling
Grinch-icon.gif

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
LeBron looks tired. If this is the game where fatigue hits, it's unfortunate timing. The cut obviously doesn't help. But prior to it, he was looking much more tired than in Games 1-3

Kerr has successfully disrupted Cleveland's game plan and is playing with pace. The Cavs are looking lethargic. Unless they have a 3rd quarter like yesterday this is going to turn into a blowout.

FZZ

Banned
Just tuned in

I feel like I'm the only one that thinks that Cavs are saving their energy. Either to explode in the second half or maybe for Game 5. Both teams are playing really bad, the only difference is Cavs aren't capitalizing on Warriors playing bad which they did Game 2 & 3. It really doesn't look like the Cavs are tired to me, they looked tired in 4th quarter games 1 & 2 and overtime game 2 & 1. But definitely not what I saw at the end of the second quarter.

Hmm...

zychi

Banned
I think the NBA realizes that this was a one off, likely outlier accident and not something that happens on a regular basis. You really expect them to inact rule changes over this one incident? Look how many fuck ups it's taken them to even consider addressing the hack-a-shaq stuff. Or how many blown calls it took for them to address a replay system. You are really overselling this idea that LeBron is their baby and they will do anything to protect him. I doubt even Bron gives a shit.

And those photogs are valuable to the NBA which is why so many get those first aisles. Push them back and you have to push back seats for paying customers, which is more lost money. All because LeBron (who a lot of the owners probably don't even like to be honest) got a boo boo on his head?
You mustve missed when they changed the headband rule so lebron could hide his balding and wear double thickness a few years ago.

Godslay

Banned
Could have been worse for the Cavs.

Cavs played slopball the first half, shot like shit, and played too fast.

The Cleveland bigs need to stop coming out of the paint, it's killing them with rebounds. GSW is doing a good job drawing them out.

Lucky to be down by as much as they are tbh.

GSW looked better, shooting better, playing faster, defending a bit better. They are also getting some ref help as they are calling it a lot tighter then the previous games.

Should be interesting to see how it shakes out in the 2nd half.

Just tuned in

I feel like I'm the only one that thinks that Cavs are saving their energy. Either to explode in the second half or maybe for Game 5. Both teams are playing really bad, the only difference is Cavs aren't capitalizing on Warriors playing bad which they did Game 2 & 3. It really doesn't look like the Cavs are tired to me, they looked tired in 4th quarter games 1 & 2 and overtime game 2 & 1. But definitely not what I saw at the end of the second quarter.

Hmm...

This is a must win game for both teams. If anyone is holding back, they are complete morons.

Tom Penny

Curry has been the Cavs MVP two games. He needs to get his act together because the Cavs will make a run. He needs to hit some momentum killer or knockout 3's.

Jarate

Banned
Those Anthony Davis commercials are not only the corniest shit on earth, but man Anthony Davis trying to be a badass is even more corny then a Pixels advertising

You mustve missed when they changed the headband rule so lebron could hide his balding and wear double thickness a few years ago.

Because allowing players to wear bigger headbands required the owners to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom