• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuMifune

Banned
Basically, it's a historical mismatch.

captainscourageous.png

Champagne

Banned
Still think tonight is a must-win for the Warriors.

You can't let the Cavs go back home 1 win away from the championship.

With how thirsty that city has been for a chip? The atmosphere alone on gameday might be enough to close the deal for the Cavs.

Jonm1010

Banned
Its the finals tied 2-2, every game is a must win at this point.

The Cavs lose and they can pretty much wrap it up, The Warriors lose and they put themselves in a big hole going back to Cleveland on a series deciding game.

Champagne

Banned
Its the finals tied 2-2, every game is a must win at this point.

The Cavs lose and they can pretty much wrap it up, The Warriors lose and they put themselves in a big hole going back to Cleveland on a series deciding game.
I'm saying I think if the Cavs lose there's still a chance for them to push it to a game 7 (even if I don't think they'll win a game 7).

If the Warriors lose tonight this series is over. There is no game 7.

TTG

All I'm looking for is how Steph and Klay look. If it's the same BS as last game, then it's a toss up because Cleveland likely will not be so exhausted again. Essentially, if Iggy, Barnes and Green are taking an inordinate amount important shots again, it's going to be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom