• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

GS struggled offensively once Klay picked up his third. I'm not sure they'll have that problem in the second half. Foul trouble seems to have been their biggest issue this quarter. Iggy and Klay need to be smarter on defense. PEACE.

GS struggled offensively once Klay picked up his third. I'm not sure they'll have that problem in the second half. Foul trouble seems to have been their biggest issue this quarter. Iggy and Klay need to be smarter on defense. PEACE.

It seems Klay picks up three fouls before a half on a consistent basis.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
For Cleveland to still be in it with how bad LeBron's offense specifically free throws have been speaks volumes to how absolutely shitty GS is playing. I full expect Lebron to wake up at the half and have a typical MONSTER Lebron 4th quarter.

This is going 7 for sure.

They're never gonna call it man. It's Lebron.

lebron-james-travel-nba-finals.gif

Tom Penny

Biggest play was up 8 Curry decided not to take that asshole transition 3 and he should have. Fuck Barbosa as an option. They cut it to 5 on a Lebron 3.

The free throw difference comes from the Warriors being nonexistent in the paint tonight. green in the only guy even attempting rebounds it feels like. Offensively they've shot all mid range or 3 pointers with mostly uncontested layups sprinkled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom