• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing gives me life more than people complaining, in the year of our lord 2015, that travels aren't called in the NBA

e: that and the knowledge that harrison barnes apparently peaked in college

gcubed

nothing gives me life more than people complaining, in the year of our lord 2015, that travels aren't called in the NBA

e: that and the knowledge that harrison barnes apparently peaked in college

There was a travel called for a pivot switch starting to dribble by Green tonight. Apparently his mistake was not walking enough to negate the walk

Watching this makes me physically cringe lol
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
hate NBA refs man. Absolutely detest them.

Pimpwerx

Complaining about traveling in basketball is like complaining about holding in football. Judgement calls are made, and no advantage is gained in that gif. Let them play on. Savd the whistles for meaningful moments. PEACE.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
lebron-james-travel-nba-finals.gif

There's absolutely no reason to call this. Bad example.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really
hate NBA refs man. Absolutely detest them.

I guess we can just watch college ball where the refs are sitting on the press box reading Twitter and occasionally glancing at the floor to make sure no players have weapons on them. Somehow both games are officiated so poorly in such different ways lol.

gcubed

I guess we can just watch college ball where the refs are sitting on the press box reading Twitter and occasionally glancing at the floor to make sure no players have weapons on them. Somehow both games are officiated so poorly in such different ways lol.

I'll take the nba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom