• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimrpg

Curry seems like the only player capable of making a shot right now for the dubs. Dubs offence has grounded to a halt.

Eek..I don't like the way GS is playing right now. It's a huge pet peeve of mine watching teams lose steam and then comeback. Keep the momentum rolling. Don't falter.. Keep it pushing! Come on GS, I need them in this.

Godslay

Banned
It's bizarre... somebody mentioned commentating once that he always looks like he's in pain. Watching that guy run makes me cringe, arthritis everywhere.

He's pretty crafty in the way he plays physical. It's not truly dirty per say, just tugs, pulls, pushes, elbows etc. Hides them well.

Joei

Curry seems like the only player capable of making a shot right now for the dubs. Dubs offence has grounded to a halt.

I think cause they're actually playing a team that plays defense. You don't see that a lot on the West Coast.

the big question mark for Kerr coming out of this game is going to be whether or not Bogut can even play in this series. He gives them nothing on offense and if he's going to get outhustled and rebounded on defense why even bother? He's like a white Kendrick Perkins right now.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
the big question mark for Kerr coming out of this game is going to be whether or not Bogut can even play in this series. He gives them nothing on offense and if he's going to get outhustled and rebounded on defense why even bother? He's like a white Kendrick Perkins right now.

It usually takes a game or two before Kerr and his crew make major adjustments.

zychi

Banned
Gs seems to play better going from left to right based on this camera angle.
All the crazy highlights are on camera right throughout the year too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom