• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD'S BAR

This will be a gut punch for Cleveland. LeBron had a monster game. Kyrie had a great game for being hurt. Warriors offense was out of sorts for large stretches. This was the game they had to take on the road if they were going to take one.

I would think game 2 would be the better to steal then they ahve momentum going back home.

diffusionx

Gold Member
im supporting the Dubs in this series but that Kyrie injury really fucking blows. Especially after his performance in this game.

This will be a gut punch for Cleveland. LeBron had a monster game. Kyrie had a great game for being hurt. Warriors offense was out of sorts for large stretches. This was the game they had to take on the road if they were going to take one.

Like I said it's one game to claim the series is over is just beyond foolish.

I'm rooting for the Warriors but I'd be just fine if the Cavs won too. I don't wanna see anybody get hurt though. Hope it isn't too serious for Kyrie. Heal up quick bro.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Good competitive game, with some obvious sloppy play early likely due to rust, some fuckball here and there, and vintage JR.

Man, this OT is basically worst case scenario for Cavs.
Smith throwing bricks
Kyrie reinjuring that leg after a hell of a game
Lebron had to drop 45 for it to be this close

J2 Cool

Wow. If Lebron took the game in the final 10 seconds, Irving wouldnt be injured right now. Cleveland would have gotten their split. Shows you how quick it could turn

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kyrie was done before the series started physically so I don't know why it's all doom and gloom all of the sudden.

This game is over, Cavs had a chance, hope they can rebound Game 2. JR Smith needs to show up and take pressure off of Lebron offensively. He's capable of it but didn't show up tonight.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Disappear? lol NBA GAF always cracks me up. Dude is clearly exhausted, he carried the Cavs all damn night.
I didn't say he wasn't exhausted. I said he disappeared. He hasn't done anything in OT. I never said he had a bad game.

Chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom