• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Cleveland needed to turn it into a bloodbath.

And they succeeded!

One of my pet peeves with organized basketball...

Yeah a healthy Cavs team would of swept this
Wouldn't have looked all that different, honestly.

Cavs will feel it later in the series (if they're able to steal one or two)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wonder when Blatt is just going to concede to the fact that Thompson is completely useless here. Hurting his team in the worst ways possible.

Into

Its really shitty basketball, i mean its fun to watch but its fucked up compared to last year Spurs vs Miami.

Cavs have a excuse, Warriors really dont

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You cant just assume that, Warriors played like crap vs the Griz for 2 games went down 2-1, and blow them out the rest of the way

Let's be real, a lot of people in the thread are super reactive and make immediate judgements on every play. We haven't had serious discussion in an NBA thread in forever.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Would have*

But by all means, if there is a banner for that let the Cavs put it up in their arena.

Obviously can't say it would have been a sweep, that's ridiculous, but the Cavs are missing 3 starters, and the Cav's bench was dead last statistically during the regular season. lol

Right. But GS has the best scorers this year and they've looked shitty, too Dunno what else it could be at this point.

Technically that was a wrong-quote post (meant to quote XiaNaphryz), but: yeah, it's definitely increased defensive prowess (if not just effort) at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom