• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man. GS not even playing at their best and still giving Cleveland a run for their money. I want the Cavs to win this series, but it's not looking likely.

Godslay

Banned
lol Warriors can screw around for 3 quarters and still win by 10

That's how you lose games. They should just have that killer instinct and bury teams from the get go. You let a team hang around you'll get burned by it.

GS doesn't really have an answer for Mozgov do they? Not that it's that big of a deal, but it's somewhat apparent.

Ric Flair

Banned
Damn man. GS not even playing at their best and still giving Cleveland a run for their money. I want the Cavs to win this series, but it's not looking likely.

That's the thing about it. Even if Cleveland wins this game somehow, I can easily see GS beating Cleveland in Cleveland both games if they play to their potential.

damn.. Warriors is a great team...i mean, what did you expect with Love and Irving being out?

ignore the score right now

This series is gonna be torture with the "what if" crew posting the same thing 20 times a page. How about you wait until they lose first? If any of you stick around after the losses of course.

jmizzal

That's how you lose games. They should just have that killer instinct and bury teams from the get go. You let a team hang around you'll get burned by it.

GS doesn't really have an answer for Mozgov do they? Not that it's that big of a deal, but it's somewhat apparent.

I dont really think they are screwing around, they just not playing great

I dont think they mind Mozgov getting his, they dont want, JJ, Delly, JR and Shump going, 3's break your heart.

Last game is was Bron, Kyrie and Mozgov going and Warriors handled biz

Cry moar. That was a foul.

what about the 2 clear travels?

Golden States Achilles Heel is that they are very weak when it comes to strong post-play. Even in the Rockets series Dwight was feasting before he started acting like a bonehead or getting hacked. It's why I thought a healthy Spurs had the best shot of knocking them out in the West.

Godslay

Banned
Because as I said before, they are bored. Cleveland isn't really pushing them. Could Curry play any worse? James Jones playing like it's 2011 and the Cavs are up 1 point.

Bored?

It's the NBA Finals, if you are bored then you are poorly coached.

GS should be burying this gimp ass team. Yet, they aren't.

Golden States Achilles Heel is that they are very weak when it comes to strong post-play. Even in the Rockets series Dwight was feasting before he started acting like a bonehead or getting hacked. It's why I thought a healthy Spurs had the best shot of knocking them out in the West.

Diaw god x Leonard x Manu x Green x Duncan = D:

thats why LeBron was happy and called CP3 after he beat them

Greg

This series is gonna be torture with the "what if" crew posting the same thing 20 times a page. How about you wait until they lose first? If any of you stick around after the losses of course.
as if the "what if GS played to their true potential" arguments are any different

you're the worst at everything

TTG

GS is playing their game, their shot just isn't falling at all(except for Klay). Give credit to Cleveland as well though. If they're gonna win a game it's going to have to be this way, GS in a drought, Cleveland not turning the ball over and LBJ playing well.

Spinluck

Mosgov killing the damn team when those FTs!

Bored?

It's the NBA Finals, if you are bored then you are poorly coached.

GS should be burying this gimp ass team. Yet, they aren't.

Coach isn't out there on the court. Didn't they come back down 20 something vs. the Hornets? There is no sense of urgency because, they know they are the better team. They won't truly "wake up" until they catch that L in Game 3.

That's right, if we want to talk about Lebron we should go to you.

If we want to talk about GS, we should probably go elsewhere.

How about when you want to address statements I made, you come to me? I can't control what other people post if you hadn't noticed. Is that too difficult?

Godslay

Banned
Mosgov killing the damn team when those FTs!

They're pushing him around because he's dominating to some degree.

Coach isn't out there on the court. Didn't they come back down 20 something vs. the Hornets? There is no sense of urgency because, they know they are the better team. They won't truly "wake up" until they catch that L in Game 3.

I believe that teams will play down to other teams if the coach lets them. I think that's what happening here. I understand guys can't go 100% all the time, but given the circumstances these games really shouldn't be close.

TTG

I am shocked that he didn't attack James Jones when he was matching on him.

He can't "attack" anyone in a 1 on 1, not anyone that's made the rotation on a nba team anyway. That's why all these max contract pleas are misguided. If he can't outrun the other team's big down the court, he's not scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom