• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyler zeller would probably be the difference maker in this series

An alternate reality Finals where Klay is traded for Kevin Love and LeBron keeps Wiggins.

Curry
AI
Barnes
Love
Bogut

vs

Delladova (because Irving is made of glass and would get hurt even in a multiverse)
Wiggins
Bron
Bennett
Thompson

ViciousDS

Banned
Wait.... Did I see that right? My phone went off with an allert and warriors still can't fucking beat a weak ass Cleveland team senseless. Down by two at the half. This should be the easiest finals we have ever seen with how terrible Cleveland is. Like last years spurs whomping heat jacked up.

Mxrz

Wade signed with the Cavs yet?

Be interesting to see this GS squad vs a healthy West. Somehow they looked hungrier last year.

They can't give Curry FMVP with these stats, right?

cyborg009

Banned
He looks good. When he hangs it up in the future I wouldn't mind him being a commentator. Wade knew what he was talking about.

He looks great right now I know those 4 straight final appearances were taken a toll on him. Especially the last one were he was a liability on the court.

How is Clash of Clans able to afford all this advertising??????!!!??
mindblown.png

How is Clash of Clans able to afford all this advertising??????!!!??
mindblown.png

http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/24/clash-of-clans-developer-supercells-revenues-tripled-in-2014/

The privately held Finnish developer revealed the results of its fiscal 2014 today, and the company saw mammoth growth in its revenues and earnings. Hits like Clash of Clans, Hay Day, and Boom Beach helped the company generate revenue of $1.7 billion (€1.55 billion) last year.

That's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom