• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me that Golden State of all teams is being held to 66 points with 5 minutes left. Holy shit. This is a college game.

spyder_ur

Great sequence by Tristan Thompson there even though it won't show up. Great close out on Klay, good screen to get LeBron to the block, and then big board.

Cleveland really attacking Curry defensively with the small/small ball screen. Smart stuff by Blatt.

Velcro Fly

Imagine the media circus if LeBron was 3-16 for the game

Imagine the score of this game if LeBron was 3-16 shooting for the game

GnawtyDog

Banned
Well, seeing GSW gameplan backfire is a pleasing sight. Yesterday it almost did. Today, it's being exposed again.

Kerr's getting out-coached.

That last missed 3 was unlucky and he should have shot that no matter how cold he is, but that contested shot before that was shit. They need to stop jacking awful 3s early in the shotclock and actually run something for an easy 2, there's always time for jacking awful 3s with the shotclock winding down.

Steph Curry looks like the annoying orange. It's weirdly uncanny.

stephen-curry-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

MK-BM501_B1SKY3_G_20110605174457.jpg

I can see it.

Imagine the media circus if LeBron was 3-16 for the game

Imagine the score of this game if LeBron was 3-16 shooting for the game

Imagine a thread where Golden State was consistently getting picked to easily win in 4 and I was getting called out repeatedly for even thinking Cleveland could make it competitive, let alone a series, with or without Kyrie Irving (even though I had statistical and analytical bases behind those posts)

YOU'RE POSTING IN IT

badb0y

Yeap, they apparently can't play Cleveland. The last game they won was essentially a fluke and could have gone either way. But the one thing this game has solidified is that is you can put a body on Curry he will get shook and miss his shots. Ain't no hobbling Kyrie Irving here to bail you out.

As much as I hate to say it, the Cavs have been outplaying GS and the series should be 1-0 (and will be 2-0) in the Cavs favor. And to Steph Curry: grest players find a way to make it happen night after night. He is a non factor tonight on both ends of the floor.

And to add insult to injury, the Cavs are doing this with a banged up team. From what I am seeing, the Cavs deserve to win this.

ViciousDS

Banned
Imagine a thread where Golden State was consistently getting picked to easily win in 4 and I was getting called out repeatedly for even thinking Cleveland could make it competitive, let alone a series, with or without Kyrie Irving (even though I had statistical and analytical bases behind those posts)

YOU'RE POSTING IN IT

It's funny because I haven't seen a particular person post in awhile. I hope he's OK lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom