• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

CG8dlawVIAAit7R.jpg

"They said I can't promote Beats anymore."

n0razi

if cavs win... curry needs to give MVP to lebron, if warriors win, he needs to give it to thompson

hes a 1 trick pony

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yikes. GSW looks terrible on offense. Cavs D is in beast mode and for some reason, Steph keeps hoisting up threes instead of penetrating and driving. Terrible.

Into

Media aint doing shit to Curry. He has been a disgrace.

They will spin this hard.

Warriors are believe it or not, very lucky. Kyrie got injured and they won a game that so easily could have been a loss.

...in a building where Golden State lost in 3 times in something like 50 games at this point

My point is you'd be jumping to conclusions in order to call people out for...jumping to conclusions? It's game 2. Warriors could still win in 5. Hell Cleveland could still win in 5. Way too soon to be rubbing people's 'faces in anything. I picked GState in 5 (though I said 4 wouldn't shock me) but the Warriors are laying an egg right now. Would it shock me if they turned around and won each game from hear on out? Not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom