• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Just curious and want to see what people in this thread think, but:

Does everyone believe that the Warriors will win it all or at least go to the Finals? I'm having a hard time believing that any team stands a chance against them. It almost seems unfair.

Does everyone believe that the Warriors will win it all or at least go to the Finals? I'm having a hard time believing that any team stands a chance against them. It almost seems unfair.

The Celtics will beat the Warriors in the finals.

The Bears match up well with them.

yep. That team is so good. But you never know. Crazy shit happens all the time during the playoffs.

Fjordson

I think we have as good a chance as any, but we could still lose. West is just that rough. I've been thinking for a while now that the Spurs were our only threat, but the Clips are looking pretty good lately.

Monstars would crush them in 4.. Michael Jordan isn't around to bail them out this time..

El Topo

Until the Spurs are dead and buried I don't believe anything.

I hope DMO and Beverley can come back if the Rockets somehow manage to get to the western conference finals. That would be over two months for them to recover. The Rockets need every single player on their roster healthy and 100% if they want to even think they have a slight chance at beating the warriors.

ViciousDS

Banned
still love the crowd on that double Dunleavy miss though lol

You could feel people breathing in on those two shots.....

takes first shot

hhhhuuuuuuu AAWWWWWW

Rebound, SECOND SHOT!

hhhhuuuuuuuu AAAAAWWWW

8-bit playoffs tree.

ZeGey5b.png

LOL the pelicans one.

This shit is revenge for me cracking a joke about the ugly Memphis/Portland 1st quarter last night. Consider me humbled. This is awful and pathetic. Why has Gasol been so shit so far in the playoffs?
He's looking like Boozer out there.

Bucks defense is showing up this game. If they can get their offense together they're going to be a problem in years to come.

Both teams thugging it up

ViciousDS

Banned
Henson gave him a little (or a lot) extra but that foul was the right call. He chucked a guy who was just running down the court. That's a foul, tech on Henson for the stuff after was the right call too though. Who else got techs there?

Mayo, Butler, Noah, and Henson

2 each team..

brooks standard call

Henson gave him a little (or a lot) extra but that foul was the right call. He chucked a guy who was just running down the court. That's a foul, tech on Henson for the stuff after was the right call too though. Who else got techs there?

Oh I thought Brooks was just trying to take a charge, but I guess I didn't look at him closely enough in the replay. Butler, Noah and mayo probably got the other techs.

Top Bottom