• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I'm impressed by the bucks swarming defense, but they can't shoot. This is the best defense the Bulls will face if they can get pass this round imo.

spyder_ur

I'm impressed by the bucks swarming defense, but they can't shoot. This is the best defense the Bulls will face if they can get pass this round imo.

Yeah that's right I think. Pretty good half by the Bucks, but I don't think they have the shooting to really threaten the Bulls that much. Defensively they are really interesting though - whole bunch of rangy athletes.

Is it mean that I don't want the Bulls to win another title? They had Michael Jordan which means they should never win another title again. Because they had Michael Jordan, that's why. It's only fair.

Is it mean that I don't want the Bulls to win another title? They had Michael Jordan which means they should never win another title again. Because they had Michael Jordan, that's why. It's only fair.

Do you feel the same about the Lakers and the Celtics as well? Bulls haven't won a championship in 17 years.

Yeah that's right I think. Pretty good half by the Bucks, but I don't think they have the shooting to really threaten the Bulls that much. Defensively they are really interesting though - whole bunch of rangy athletes.

Ilyasova hit a bunch of 3 pointers against the Bulls and almost beat us single-handedly; I could see it happening if Gasol gets lazy on close outs and with Taj with 3 fouls already.

Do you feel the same about the Lakers and the Celtics as well? Bulls haven't won a championship in 17 years.

As a die hard Lakers fan, I kind of do, actually. Same goes for the Spurs and Celtics. I love The Lakers but I kind of want to see other teams win the title. Probably not a opinion that will go over with some people, but I've been know to love see other teams succeed as well. More teams and their fan bases deserve to win an NBA title. Loved to see a team like the Grizzlies or the Raptors win so their fan base has the potential to experience winning the big one and overall just feeling success.

By the way, I was sort of joking with my first comment, but yeah you did make me think about the notion of the lack of parity in the NBA and that there are still a very lopsided amount of teams that have won so much in comparison to teams that have not won as much.

I suppose the Bulls can win more titles, since if they win another title it's probably not going to be seen as great as when they won in the 90's. Having said that, titles are definitely not equal. I would of rather beat the Pistons the same way they beat us, and them being taken to seven games.

Mxrz

Thib and Rose have been overrated.They've both been riding Noah to an early grave the last few years. Free Joakim before its too late.

spyder_ur

Rose is kinda dumb to go all out in the first round of the playoffs
that last play he got twisted in a way

be careful bro

If you're gonna play you have to play. You can't go half speed, especially in the playoffs. It is totally nerve-wracking watching him though, and I'm not even a Bulls fan.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
What a pass by drose and a great finish by butler. I like how the Bulls are moving the ball under the pressure defense.

ViciousDS

Banned
I don't really get it, ever since McDermot had that knee injury he went from 18-20 minutes of getting into a groove to nothing. I will never understand Thib's rotation philosophy. If no one is shooting for shit, at least let the number 4 all time NCAA scorer have a shot to possibly get hot.

I don't really get it, ever since McDermot had that knee injury he went from 18-20 minutes of getting into a groove to nothing. I will never understand Thib's rotation philosophy. If no one is shooting for shit, at least let the number 4 all time NCAA scorer have a shot to possibly get hot.
He wasn't very productive in the time he got. Besides Thibs does this to all rookies. Butler got very little playing time his rookie year. Next year will be McBuckets time

spyder_ur

Now is not the time to be messing with your rotations and doing things differently than the way you had success during the year. That being said, I have all kinds of issues with the way he handles rotations during the year; he rides guys way way too hard.

Butler is playing awesome tonight. Has really grown as a player this year.

spyder_ur

Jimmy will look good in a Celtics uniform

Would love it. I do think the Celts will at least flash some money this offseason, though I have doubts they'll be able to land anyone. It'll be interesting to see how players and teams handle this offseason with the looming cap number exploding next summer.

Zaza is always in the middle of shit.

Top Bottom