• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Tom Penny

Would love it. I do think the Celts will at least flash some money this offseason, though I have doubts they'll be able to land anyone.

Zaza is always in the middle of shit.

I'd settle for Kris Middleton if they can't land top tier player. Really versatile with his size and defense and not even close to his potential yet.

ViciousDS

Banned
Fuck me... Those turnovers...

Rose!!!!!!!!

15 to 4 in turnovers.....yet bucks down by almost 10....man bucks just couldn't capitalize on shooting....they had tons of open looks.

Bulls better not get comfy because round 2 is going to be a bitch if you leave Kyrie, JR, or Lebron open like that.

Fuck and now Mirotic is hurt.

Caveman Zaza and his 24th chromosome fell on his knee after he elbowed him and threw a punch.

edit: Well I guess the hit came from Mayo, but I'm sure all 280 lbs of Zaza laying on it didn't help. It's fucking Gasol's fault for not reaching down to get that ball.

spyder_ur

Beadplz he's bffs with Derrick and the cap is going through the roof, hes not going anywhere

That's next summer, although I wonder if teams will be more free with long-term money in anticipation. Either way, I doubt he leaves.

I'd settle for Kris Middleton if they can't land top tier player. Really versatile with his size and defense and not even close to his potential yet.

Middleton has made himself a ton of money this year and he'd fit the Celtics really well. They can afford to make a run at a player this summer considering they have very little long-term money tied up past next year. I think a trade is more likely at the right time though to land a big name.

BadAss2961

Finally got this Rose/Butler combo going in the playoffs. This is the Jimmy we'll need to go deep in these playoffs.

Hope Niko's okay. Taj Gibson has been awful -- should've traded him while he had some value.

Jimmy Butler is pretty damn good, and he is the reason I think the Bulls can beat the Cavs. The Bucks are a much better defensive team than the Cavs, and if they can't shut down both Butler and Rose, I doubt the Cavs can.

Butler is showing he can carry his team, when Rose is having a bad night.

Afrikan

TNT has a much better playoff song than that Will.i.am ABC shit.

still wish one of these stations would buy the rights to use that o'l lovely NBC intro tune.

what does Asik do in practice, infinite pick pass hand offs drills?

learn to shoot dummy, they are giving you wide open space from the free throw line 0_o

spyder_ur

what does Asik do in practice, infinite pick pass hand offs drills?

learn to shoot dummy, they are giving you wide open space from the free throw line 0_o

Ha. I hope not since he's blown each one he's done. Not a very effective play when the ball handler isn't an offensive threat at all.

The Bulls are not beating the Cavs, not as currently constructed.

I'd lay it as 2:1 in the Cavs favor right now, but the Cavs don't play any D and their bench sucks ass. Kyrie and Bron can't go 48 every night against the Bulls D and Marion, Shumpert and Delldavova ain't gonna do shit. Rose has D'ed up Kyrie well in the limited time they've been on the court together and Butler can make Lebron work.

Ha. I hope not since he's blown each one he's done. Not a very effective play when the ball handler isn't an offensive threat at all.

130319103442-joakim-noah-yells-031913.video-player.jpg

spyder_ur

Warriors are so tough to handle in transition because they run right to the three point line rather than the basket. You have to pick them up there and rely on your rim protectors getting back. It basically goes against everything you are ever taught about transition defense.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
:/

@ChuckGarfien: Spoke with Niko Mirotic. He's concerned about his knee. Hopefully he's okay

@NickFriedell: Mirotic has large knot on his knee. He's going to get treatment and is limping around towards the back of the locker room.

Bulls are fucking cursed, fuck

:/

@ChuckGarfien: Spoke with Niko Mirotic. He's concerned about his knee. Hopefully he's okay

@NickFriedell: Mirotic has large knot on his knee. He's going to get treatment and is limping around towards the back of the locker room.

Bulls are fucking cursed, fuck
Why does this always happen to us?

Top Bottom