• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

ViciousDS

Banned
:/

@ChuckGarfien: Spoke with Niko Mirotic. He's concerned about his knee. Hopefully he's okay

@NickFriedell: Mirotic has large knot on his knee. He's going to get treatment and is limping around towards the back of the locker room.

Bulls are fucking cursed, fuck

Yes my app popped and I was just.... Ffuuuccckkk.

Every time.... We're fucking cursed!

Bread

Banned
So many scrub lists are gonna be made with that thing, lol.
nba-mount-rushmore.65956c32-eab9-4550-b6af-ad490976c5d4.jpg

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
@NickFriedell: Bulls say Mirotic has a left quad strain and will be re-evaluated in the morning. He also has a swollen knee and may have a concussion.

Nico got fucked up!

spyder_ur

Why do these games have to start at 10:30? God damn I want to watch all these games.
*end old man rant*

I always liked Barbosa. Interesting player.

spyder_ur

@NickFriedell: Bulls say Mirotic has a left quad strain and will be re-evaluated in the morning. He also has a swollen knee and may have a concussion.

Nico got fucked up!

I take concussions very seriously, but I admit I laughed at "may have a concussion" for some reason. Damn he got messed up...hope he's alright.

That music sounded like the Uncharted theme...

spyder_ur

Only because you're living on the wrong coast buddy.

That definitely has occurred to me. Lived in Memphis for a few years and even that hour made a big difference. Honestly I've yet to see any real downside to Pacific time. I guess maybe I might have overslept some of the early NFL games when I was in college?

spyder_ur

Jesus Klay

Why is Davis on Thompson

Golden State is running ball screens to try to get the switch/take Davis away from the hoop and out of his comfort zone. Smart playcalling. Reggie was right in that Davis was a step late - that's not something a big man, even one as dynamic as Davis, is used to doing on the perimeter.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Way better for GS going into NO that they took actual shots from NO and had to pull this game out at the very end.

Tomorrows games: all times at eastern

At Houston, Tuesday April 21, TNT, 9:30
At Cleveland, Tuesday April 21, TNT, 7 p.m.
At Toronto, Tuesday April 21, NBATV, 8 p.m.

Solid win....Pelicans are really good. Our bench came up big and Klay and Dray closed out the game. Our execution on offense could seriously be better though.

Top Bottom