• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Congrats to Coach! Now lets focus on game 2.

On the real though I love playoff basketball so much more than the regular season but round 1 so far has been pretty boring if only because it's been so by the #s. Round 2 should ramp up the excitement.

Also fuck I hate NBA scheduling. Seriously gonna take the Hawks 2 weeks beat Brooklyn in 4 just due to schedules. :/

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pretty close race. A handful of votes shift around, it could have gone to Kerr. Who gave Jason Kidd a first place vote?

Pretty close race. A handful of votes shift around, it could have gone to Kerr. Who gave Jason Kidd a first place vote?

Milwaukee had the worst record in the league last year and their star rookie went out two months into the season. He's done a great job.

The Bucks actually won 26 more games this year, which is even bigger swing than the Hawks' 22.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Milwaukee had the worst record in the league last year and their star rookie went out two months into the season. He's done a great job.

Sure, which is why I'd consider giving him a 2nd or 3rd place vote at best if I felt strongly about it. But, opinions.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Congrats to Coach! Now lets focus on game 2.

On the real though I love playoff basketball so much more than the regular season but round 1 so far has been pretty boring if only because it's been so by the #s. Round 2 should ramp up the excitement.

Also fuck I hate NBA scheduling. Seriously gonna take the Hawks 2 weeks beat Brooklyn in 4 just due to schedules. :/

Hawks aren't going to sweep the Nets. Nets started off slow, but after the first quarter, I thought the Nets outplayed the Hawks. Game 2 should be interesting.

Hawks aren't going to sweep the Nets. Nets started off slow, but after the first quarter, I thought the Nets outplayed the Hawks. Game 2 should be interesting.

Millsap scored what, 2 points that game? He's arguably the best player on the team. Even with his minor injury, I don't see that happening again. I think Hawks could very well sweep them.

What is the word on LeBron's hairline tonight?

Pretty close to 2016:

filepicker%2FcEcLI2uROORZjHeZZNGA_meme.jpg

spyder_ur

There's really no point to the Celts driving to the hoop on the road, unless they flail to get the call like Thomas did there.

Another solid half though.

Soonri

Well, Parsons out for Game 2 and possibly the rest of the series. It must be pretty bad... not much more point in watching the rest of the series then.

Top Bottom