• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

He has been doing that as well on the bench LOL as he is injured. But it is like an assistant coach that helps players develop. No, he probably won't be a HC.. for the same reason why DWade probably won't be a coach.

I remember that quote that DWade said about Mario Chalmers. I love Mario, but he is the reason why I will never be a coach.Some players just don't have good basketball IQ, and it just gets to a point where it is frustrating.

lol, I gotta find that quote.

Also does Korver not know how to make a layup? wtf was that garbage

Mr. Sunny

Banned
I wonder if even the Warriors would be able to overcome what is basically the league's obvious and blatant desire to see Cleveland win it all.

NBA is desperate to make Curry the face of the league (which some could argue that he already is) so, yes the Warriors could. LeBron is still viewed as a "villain" in the NBA by alot of people, though coming back home helps his reputation. I'm no conspiracy theorist but the NBA would love to see LeBron vs. Curry in the finals because of the ratings they would get.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Edit: Maybe not. Thought Horford was legit hurt.

We're done

cirrus-dinner-fork.jpg

Top Bottom