• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0112_vao3t.gif

dream

I actually give the Hawks a lot of credit. Everyone knew that they were frauds, that they were this year's Pacers. But despite some shakiness in every series, they've managed to play above their capabilities for much longer than I thought they would. But I guess that old saying is true: nobody ever won anything with Kyle Korver.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
I think the playoffs would be much better if they were a best of 3 instead of 7. I don't want to watch the LeBron destroy the Hawks for another two games, too easy for him and boring for the rest of us.

Typical front running cavs "fans" now thinking their team has beaten anyone that comes close to a western team. I'm gonna go watch the rangers game before I have to read more of this lame garbage.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So at the beginning of the season when everyone predicted that the East was the Cavs to lose and that the only team to challenge them would be the Bulls.... Good job surprising us NBA Least

Mr. Sunny

Banned
Ahahahahaha

GS doesn't play in the East, kid. They're an actual Basketball team.

West is overrated. 1st place team always gets two easy first round match ups. I'd be impressed if they could beat the Spurs or a healthy Thunder team but no they played scrubs. Warriors are lucky the Clippers choked, that would be a true test of how good they are.

Typical front running cavs "fans" now thinking their team has beaten anyone that comes close to a western team. I'm gonna go watch the rangers game before I have to read more of this lame garbage.

I'm not even gonna point out Cleveland blowing Memphis out in both regular season games (including that one where Cleveland got to play with half a roster) because 1) regular season series and 2) this is a BBB post.

Instead,

Top Bottom