• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
Typical front running cavs "fans" now thinking their team has beaten anyone that comes close to a western team. I'm gonna go watch the rangers game before I have to read more of this lame garbage.

And who exactly have the Warriors beaten - that are so good? 1st place team always gets a easy first two rounds.

No you're right Cavs gonna sweep their way to trophy. Might as well go camp out for the parade man, order the championship DVD too.

Yeah I'm totally saying Cleveland's gonna sweep by saying they wouldn't suddenly have any trouble with Memphis just because it's the month of May.

Get Lot's wife out of your ass.

dream

I have nothing against the Cavs, and I believe that we are all privileged to watch Lebron play, but man...the idea of All Star Kevin Love even sniffing a ring is so disgusting to me.

You're clearly implying something. Are you saying you're front running "lite"? Cavs in 6? My bad.

I'm clearly implying I should put you on ignore because literally everything I see you post in sports threads is either salty ass garbage or strawmen.

Cleveland isn't getting swept and nobody but the Warriors are head and shoulders above them. Not sure why that's such a huge deal, but I honestly don't care at this point.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
This is beyond embarrassing. The Hawks better pull this out. Cavs are down 2 of their top 3, and the Hawks are down 20 at home? That's just pathetic.

Cavs will beat the Warriors within 6 games (at most), true story.

Nah, the Warriors have a much better team.

I'm clearly implying I should put you on ignore because literally everything I see you post is salty ass garbage.

Cleveland isn't getting swept and nobody but the Warriors are head and shoulders above them.

Hopefully you do so I can reciprocate the favor and not read any more of this cavs glorification. Like they just got through a series against the 96 bulls, 92 pistons, and 85 celtics.

Hopefully you do so I can reciprocate the favor and not read any more of this cavs glorification. Like they just got through a series against the 96 bulls, 92 pistons, and 85 celtics.

Nice projection you got there, since the way you ballwash the West it's like the one-man Pelicans, Grizzlies with no Conley, and Rockets with no Beverly and a gimped Howard were all the 96 Bulls.

I'm not even talking up anyone in the East, I'm saying you're drastically overrating the entire West south of GS if you honestly believe Cleveland is that bad.

lol Delly rolling the ball up the court for who the hell knows why, and Cavs just hoisting jump shots. It's like they want to blow another lead.

Mr. Sunny

Banned
This is beyond embarrassing. The Hawks better pull this out. Cavs are down 2 of their top 3, and the Hawks are down 20 at home? That's just pathetic.

Nah, the Warriors have a much better team.

The only way the cavs take more than once game from gsw is if all five starters for golden state sudden get injured and are out for the rest of the playoffs.

Stay ignorant, but don't say I didn't tell you.

giphy.gif

dream

If this team had healthy Kyrie and Love they'd be a lock to win it all, no doubt.

If this team had All Star Kevin Love, they'd be heading back to Cleveland down 2 because that selfish fuck would have spent all his minutes boxing out Lebron and Mozgov, trying to beat his teammates to rebounds.

Typical front running cavs "fans" now thinking their team has beaten anyone that comes close to a western team. I'm gonna go watch the rangers game before I have to read more of this lame garbage.

I remember you picking the Bulls over the Cavs. You have no idea cause you're blinded by hate.

You also picked the Spurs and lost. Keep holding those L's.

Top Bottom