• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Parsons being in lineup or not it makes no difference for mavs.
Before all star break.
His game left way before that though
default_troll.png

Lol rondo wth you doin

GamerSoul

Damn that alley loop was nice. One of my favorite part of the playoffs is seeing which random player will step up and make an impact.

Heh. XD

I hope Dallas keeps Rondo after they likely lose this series. I don't want him near LA this offseason.

Rumor is Lakers are gonna make him a max offer.

read the ex machina gaf thread for impressions Line. I'm planning on seeing it tomorrow, didn't realize it was already out in select theaters.

JNA

Banned
Rumor is Lakers are gonna make him a max offer.

Another rumor is since Clarkson's emerggence, they are likely holding off any offers for PGs this year.

And no way is Rondo getting a max from ANY team now. His value declined to maybe 10 mill per at most.

I hope we just draft Russell and set ourselves with Clarkson and Russell as the backcourt for the next decade. :)

Dirk / Ellis need to take over the 4th for us to have a chance.

Liking JJ Barea playing like 2011 Barea in the playoffs. He was integral to our victories in those playoffs

OH MY FUCKING GOD DIRK/ELLIS MAKE A FUCKING SHOT

JNA

Banned
Well unless he gets his shit together, he is going to go from max contract to maybe 20% recent of that.

He already lost out his chance at a max contract in the regular season this year.

It's all about if he can even get double digit millions per year. Which I don't think it's even likely unless the other teams are downright stupid.

Line_HTX

Man, fuck outta here with that lucky shit.

I swear, the 3rd quarter lasted one hour.

Rockets need to get the rebounds and shots holy shit.

Why the fuck is Chandler still on the bench? WTF Carlisle. How many layups and lobs do you need to see before you put your center back in?

Horrible coaching there

And Jesus Christ can we get a bucket please?

Thank god for you JJ

Top Bottom