• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

Blatt installed a lot of great ball movement sets but yeah, they go back to iso too often. Will be great when they open it up more and cash in Haywood's check

Not to take anything away from the Celtics, but do you think Lebron is letting Boston hang around, so the inexperienced guys can get a feel for competitive playoff games?

HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_nm1xa9gYJC1r4fk9jo2_250.gif

The most frustrating thing about being a Mavs fan is even if you want to blow this team up you realize that we have no young assets or draft picks for the future ;_;

Back to 90's era irrelevancy for a decade >_>

Not to take anything away from the Celtics, but do you think Lebron is letting Boston hang around, so the inexperienced guys can get a feel for competitive playoff games?

There were plenty of moments where you could tell he, and others weren't giving full effort. You could see Boston out hustling.

Although, Bron said it himself after. It's a young inexperienced group, and the adversity early in the games were something that could help them going forward. So, there may be a little to that.

Lexxism

Absolutely disgusting. There are people watching this game outside while raining and this is how they will repay it. There's should be a clean-up on this team this off-season.

JNA

Banned
There were plenty of moments where you could tell he, and others weren't giving full effort. You could see Boston out hustling.

Although, Bron said it himself after. It's a young inexperienced group, and the adversity early in the games were something that could help them going forward. So, there may be a little to that.

I wouldn't say that.

I mean just look at the lakers last season. No young talent, no future, only old Kobe on his last legs. Now they have Randle, Clarkson, top 5 lottery pick (hopefully please god), and huge cap space in 2016 with Kobe expiring/retiring that year.

To go from nothing to SOMETHING in a matter of one year, I bet Cuban can do it too.

spyder_ur

It's weird how unimpressive these teams seem. For the GM of the Rockets to be basically the Godfather of basketball analytics, some pieces of this roster just seem out of place.

Line_HTX

It's weird how unimpressive these teams seem. For the GM of the Rockets to be basically the Godfather of basketball analytics, some pieces of this roster just seem out of place.

Sometimes I don't know what he's doing with the moves he makes. He seems to trust his judgments though. If only he bring those analytics to the Texans...

Top Bottom