• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

I dunno wtf Carlisle is thinking, Stat and Dirk on the floor at the same time is a horrible lineup both defensively and offensively.

With Dirk on the floor stat gets no touches on offense and the mavs get absolutely murdered on defense with them both out there.

Hate to say it because he is one of my favorite players ever but if Dirk is going to be worthless on the offensive end get him out of the game

CSX

All the players we picked up mid season are saving us . Based Smith (never thought I say this) based Brewer.

JNA

Banned
Mavs have too many over the hill players.

I didn't realize Richard Jefferson was still playing in the league. 0_0

Soonri

Carlisle has been in desperation mode since the jump, so I'm not surprised by anything.

Except for Rondo not giving a fuck about anything I suppose

Alright Harden, let's wrap this up.
tumblr_nm1xa9gYJC1r4fk9jo2_250.gif

JNA

Banned
Crazy.. down 8 and he sticks with barera and felton. Rondo must be livid

Rondo made the team worse since the trade.

Rondo on the Celtics were necking on the Lakers in the tank standings. Celtics after trading Rondo? 7th seed in the playoffs. Mavs before the trade? Top 5 team in the West and one of the best offensive teams in the league. Since acquiring Rondo? Got worse in almost every single team statistical category, and 7th seed in the West.

It's a shame for the Mavs that they didn't figure that part out before if was too late, like these playoffs. The Celtics made it off with that trade like bandits.

Bread

Banned
It ain't a coincidence.

Question: Do you want Rondo back? Would you take him back at a max or 12 mill per year?
No, because we replaced him with a scorer that fits the team better on a very modest contract. If you think Rondo is the difference between the 7th seed and tanking, you aren't informed.

Top Bottom