• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA PLAYOFFS |OT| One man's Smith.. Is another man's treasure.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
ESPN played up the whole only LeBron will have been to 5 straight finals when his teammate James jones will have been there too. Reminds me of when a few years ago they played up how kobe had the most rigs of active NBA players not mentioning that Horry has more.

This is stupid

Game 3 was essentially the last game of the season for the Hawks. Game 4 they agreed with the Cavs they would help kyrie warm up for GS :(

Ggs Cavs. I thought my team would make this competitive but oh well. Good luck next round

random25

I guess, I mean there's nobody Lebron Caliber moving this year. Bulls are trending downwards with the headcoaching shenanigans going on right now and Rose lookin broken. Hawks- nah, Bucks will be interesting I guess. I dunno it's obviously way too early, and there are some good names out there, but it will take a lot with the state of the east.

Paul George will come back for us! :p

I'll just wait for offseason moves to be over before making some predictions on the early favorites.

neptunes

Sports are unpredictable, the NBA isn't.
Why waste your time watching and complaining then? seems counterproductive to your beliefs no?

Whether or not you think the NBA is unpredictable is subjective.

All sports is unpredictable, I thought the Seahawks were a shoe-in to win the Lombardi in February.

effzee

I'm really happy for Lebron, but man, all this and Dan Gilbert makes me still want Cleveland to lose. Sorry to all the good fans, but stuff like this reminds me of Eagles fans. And I can't stand them.

The FUCK?

Y'all have fed into the stupid narrative way too much. Every fanbase has their contingent of stupid ass fans who, especially when drunk, do terrible things. You think Philly has the market on that?

Cleveland has been known for tons of terrible fan behavior.

Lastly fuck off.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
All the tears bringing up Dan Gilbert.

AkNu16D.gif

Better than whatever Cavs fans are using for their justification though now isn't it? Lebron is gonna shoot 80% from the field and guard 3 guys at once something something.

But there are serious delusions that GSW will sweep the Cavs as if that something that is on the money.

The fact that GSW couldn't close Houston says what about their stats? Nothing, because stats don't win championship.

jman2050

Lebron needs to start shooting again and not clanking shit, Kyrie needs to be at prime level and not be a sieve on defense, and Thompson and Dellevedova needs to continue doing what they're doing and THEN maybe it'll be a series.

There's pretty much no room for error, and it's hard to bet in favor of that.

But there are serious delusions that GSW will sweep the Cavs as if that something that is on the money.

The fact that GSW couldn't close Houston says what about their stats? Nothing, because stats don't win championship.

What does win championships? I'm all ears.

and are you aware of the NBA champs over the past 15 years?

Uhh isn't that exactly my point? It's pretty much been Lakers/Spurs for the last 15 years winning. Not very unpredictable. This year was supposed to be the year anything could happen and yet here we are with 1 and 2 seeds in the conference finals and Lebron James in his 5th finals in a row. Come on now.

Uhh isn't that exactly my point? It's pretty much been Lakers/Spurs for the last 15 years winning. Not very unpredictable. This year was supposed to be the year anything could happen and yet here we are with 1 and 2 seeds in the conference finals and Lebron James in his 5th finals in a row. Come on now.
Officials of the game

It has different meanings. It could be heart, it could be strength, it could be the drive to not be the loser, it could be money etc but stats is not the end all be all and it never will. Injuries are unpredictable and that can happen at any time, and there is no stat in the world that would cause any team to win if everyone they need to win is gone. Except, if your name is Lebron James.

neptunes

So you said you like watching the way the spurs and warriors play, but feel the NBA is too predictable?

What was your opinion on the 2013-2014 finals? who did you pick before it began? was that series predictable in your opinion?

and someone let me know if this guy is just troll bait, before I waste more energy

The FUCK?

Y'all have fed into the stupid narrative way too much. Every fanbase has their contingent of stupid ass fans who, especially when drunk, do terrible things. You think Philly has the market on that?

Cleveland has been known for tons of terrible fan behavior.

Lastly fuck off.

lmao. Eagles fan in the house.

Top Bottom